Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Tori Yasa
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 70
    Some people say they're getting too much tank stuff, repeat caster stuff, and especially too much melee DPS gear.

While my group hasn't seen much repeat gear, there's no denying that I, a Dragoon, have gotten a majority of the loot. But that's because our group composition only involves me as the melee.

Three things:

1.) There's obviously a problem with a facet of the loot system. They've acknowledged there will be a fix next week. This will not solve all of your loot woes.

2.) Tanks/Heals will always fight over loot, but I haven't seen a problem with tank gear dropping. Until SE differentiates WARs from PLDs and WHMs from SCHs, you chose your job.

3.) If you double up on DPS and bring no melee, it's a recipe for loot disaster. If you bring one melee to the group, expect them to double dip on STR gear. If you bring two, loot is fine except for turn 1 imbalance (Getting too many belts, for example).
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Titania Basilikos
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    I've heard numerous reports that there is a 2nd "potion" chest in the trash mob area of Coil turn 1 (other than the one on the east sidepath). Can anyone confirm? Also, I've heard that the coil 1 potion chests have a "very low chance" to drop gear as well. My group tends to get the chest regardless because I like to drink X-ethers during turn 4 but would love a confirmation either way.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Pellegri Testament
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by axemtitanium View Post
    I've heard numerous reports that there is a 2nd "potion" chest in the trash mob area of Coil turn 1 (other than the one on the east sidepath). Can anyone confirm? Also, I've heard that the coil 1 potion chests have a "very low chance" to drop gear as well. My group tends to get the chest regardless because I like to drink X-ethers during turn 4 but would love a confirmation either way.
    Unless by some miracle of a chance the 2 missing shields are in chests(one of them being absolutely worthless anyway) there is no chance there is anything more than potions in any of the trash chests. Someone would have had some kind of confirmation by now showing that you could get something beyond 500g pots, which outside of the few believers who think turn 3 still has something to it even after a mod post saying otherwise there is nothing to these chests.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Omega Venom
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 72
    this is incorrect as i have seen Allagan Ring of Aiming drop from turn 1.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rogue Muse
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    That was most likely the Aiming Bracelet.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Pellegri Testament
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    I thought the same the first time my group saw it drop as it does look quite like a ring. But after seeing it 3 times now I can guarantee that it is nothing more than a bracelet, also the ring had never been a confirmed drop off anything until people started downing turn 5.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Shari Sai
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    I think u can take both caster shields off the list I don't think they put shields in if whm and blm weaps are 2-handed
    (0)

Character
    Vantol Aviner
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    if whm and blm weaps are 2-handed
    WHM allagan weapon is 2-handed.
    BLM allagan weapon is 1-handed.
    Yet, there are both shields (that didn't drop for anyone). I wonder if they messed something once again ...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Titania Basilikos
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Inb4 tonight's maintenance changes the loot table to all shields.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Zdenka Vaera
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Vantol View Post
    WHM allagan weapon is 2-handed.
    BLM allagan weapon is 1-handed.
    Yet, there are both shields (that didn't drop for anyone). I wonder if they messed something once again ...
    Well they ARE named differently than the rest of the coil drops, they could be super rare drops from the out of the way chest in turn 3....!

Anyways BLM will just have to go with a HQ Darksteel Buckler until this sheild is found or in the game. BLM has the best allagan weapon by far since it allows that buckler to be used though.
    (0)

Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast