Player
    Character
    Jojo Cool
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 15
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairdeas View Post
    ffxiv.gamerescape.com is the new home for Eorzeapedia which was made by the guys who made FFXIclopedia.

They are all really nice guys and they have LS recruitment pages in the Individual Server forums there.

I wonder why its a new web now?
    (0)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Kilta_Firelotus View Post
    Zelda is an old style rpg. Rpg used to be about quests and story with mild character progression. And in zelda your progression is via hearts and different weapons/ armor you get.
    Don't forget song repertoire! lol
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Julie Nymphiel
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Cool View Post
    I wonder why its a new web now?
    Because the guys who did Eorzeapedia and FFXIclopedia also made a Wakfu Wiki and instead of having them be all seperate they decided to consolidate them all to one site front. Right now its more concentrated on SE MMO's but will branch when enough players come forward for each new game.
    (0)
    I have to thank Square-Enix for the amazing job they have done recreating Final Fantasy XIV from Scratch. Especially the inclusion of Missing Genders which we petitioned for in good faith. This was proof to us players that the Developers are truly Sympathetic to our requests and that being honest and vocal can pay off with the amazing characters we have who are Female Roegadyn, Male Miqote, and Female Highlanders. Thank You SE, Thank You Community Team, Thank You Yoshi-P.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyrumi View Post
    Don't forget song repertoire! lol
    Not every zelda had songs you needed to master, but ya in some progression was via songs or music which aided your journey.

I wish I had a 3ds, they remaking Zelda Oot for it. I like Zelda Oot more so then most ff games. I want sky ward sword also.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Jojo Cool
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 15
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairdeas View Post
    Because the guys who did Eorzeapedia and FFXIclopedia also made a Wakfu Wiki and instead of having them be all seperate they decided to consolidate them all to one site front. Right now its more concentrated on SE MMO's but will branch when enough players come forward for each new game.
    I see. Thank you
    (0)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5