Player
    Character
    Jojo Cool
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 15
    Quote Originally Posted by zzen View Post
    I like to try something new, however i get stuck more often than any other mmo. there is more frustration than do not know what to do.
    A linkshell could help out quite a bit in that regard.
    (0)

Character
    Shiyo Kozuki
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    WOW has spoiled players, they are too used to being handheld through the game and don't know what to do when they aren't. I really wish WOW never came out, or never went for the casual audience ._.
    (0)

Player
    I like to try something new, however i get stuck more often than any other mmo. there is more frustration than do not know what to do.
    You wouldn't be stuck if you payed attention. Sorry if I keep pointing that out, but it is something you admited to, twice.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aeriys Kittyhawk
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 23
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Cool View Post
    A linkshell could help out quite a bit in that regard.
    a noob question: How do you join other people's linkshell?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jojo Cool
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 15
    a noob question: How do you join other people's linkshell?
    Good place is to /shout in Ul'dah for one. May take some tries but should get an invite before long.
    They can invite via the main menu
    (0)

Player

Kilta's got a point; you can't expect every MMO to spoon feed you the storyline via VO. Be a big Kid and read. (Sorry if that sounds hurtful)
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    WOW has spoiled players, they are too used to being handheld through the game and don't know what to do when they aren't. I really wish WOW never came out, or never went for the casual audience ._.
    You know this is a lie. I played WoW and nothing is handed to you, it is just less time consuming to get. You still have to earn it. Having stuff handed to you is the game giving you money for no reason and you buy it.

Truth be told even with a good LS if you do not pay attention to the story, you will not know what is going on. I have yet to be stuck. I just level and read when the LS icon blinks.
    (1)

Player
    I'm a zelda fan first, and there is little to no VO. Its all done via text. and character visual emotions. And Zelda is still a classic title. Some of the better rpg have little to no vo.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Jojo Cool
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 15
    @ Zenn

I also recommend that you visit web sites for this game like gamerescape or something. Useful information
    (0)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Kilta_Firelotus View Post
    I'm a zelda fan first, and there is little to no VO. Its all done via text. and character visual emotions. And Zelda is still a classic title. Some of the better rpg have little to no vo.
    A gazillion cool points for you!! <3 <3 Zelda = Best RPG EVERY! only a slim few come close to it's greatness lol.
    (0)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast