Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Aeriys Kittyhawk
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 23
    Can you show me where is the main quest is after Introduction quest is over?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Xatsh Vei
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by zzen View Post
    Main story line opens based on your level. Your NPC linkshell pearl will light up when you have a new class/main quest.

Class quest open up at rank 20 on each of your classes.

The mainstory line quest are from the main NPC in the adventurer guilds, and the class quest are at each of the class guilds
    (1)

Player
    Pay attention to the adventures guild LS. Pay atenntion to what happens it does tell your where to go.

I gotta ask how new are you? an hour?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aeriys Kittyhawk
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 23
    Quote Originally Posted by Xatsh View Post
    Main story line opens based on your level. Your NPC linkshell pearl will light up when you have a new class/main quest.

Class quest open up at rank 20 on each of your classes.

The mainstory line quest are from the main NPC in the adventurer guilds, and the class quest are at each of the class guilds
    Thanks alot for explaining, im not being too criticism, but want to find out how others see this game. Changing play style from one game to another is like exploring unknown world. :P
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aeriys Kittyhawk
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 23
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilta_Firelotus View Post
    Pay attention to the adventures guild LS. Pay atenntion to what happens it does tell your where to go.

I gotta ask how new are you? an hour?

3 weeks so far, still exploring. but the hardship of game content has certain limit on my enthusiasim.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Julie Nymphiel
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    Thanks alot for explaining, im not being too criticism, but want to find out how others see this game. Changing play style from one game to another is like exploring unknown world. :P

Thats whats supposed to be exciting about a new MMO. Why would you want to leave an old one just to have the same thing shoved down your throat?
    (2)
    I have to thank Square-Enix for the amazing job they have done recreating Final Fantasy XIV from Scratch. Especially the inclusion of Missing Genders which we petitioned for in good faith. This was proof to us players that the Developers are truly Sympathetic to our requests and that being honest and vocal can pay off with the amazing characters we have who are Female Roegadyn, Male Miqote, and Female Highlanders. Thank You SE, Thank You Community Team, Thank You Yoshi-P.

Quote Originally Posted by Cairdeas View Post
    Thats whats supposed to be exciting about a new MMO. Why would you want to leave an old one just to have the same thing shoved down your throat?
    That's how rift sold well.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jojo Cool
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 15
    You do not magically forget everything you learned to do with Magic just because you picked up a Sword. Thats ludicrous.
    Nicely said and I hope SE keeps the job/class system the same in that regard.
    (1)

Player
    3 weeks so far, still exploring. but the hardship of game content has certain limit on my enthusiasim.
    I played for 4 days and know more then you just by playing...

Key thing is I pay attention, you admited you do not. So in most cases its your fault for not paying attention to the game.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Aeriys Kittyhawk
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 23
    I like to try something new, however i get stuck more often than any other mmo. there is more frustration than do not know what to do.
    (0)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast