Character
    Raezaiel Tahn
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 51
    I'm uninformed.
    (0)
    Last edited by Raezaiel; 09-17-2013 at 11:20 PM. Reason: I'm having trouble reading

Player
    Character
    Acyd De'nacht
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    Retracted.
    (0)
    Acyd De'nacht

Jenova

Woe to the vanquished, mournful tear, glorious...Eternal King...Ah...Whom today we commemorate...I am the death of death.

Player
    Character
    Alcee Briarcastle
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Zezlar View Post
    Having a full group and queuing for a dungeon for 45min-2hours is unacceptable.
    Completely correct.

Hell. Having to find a group with the duty finder, and waiting 20 to 30 minutes is unacceptable.

Sitting in line for FOUR HOURS (please, refer to my earlier screen shot in the thread. Though I took it 20 minutes early out of frustration. I waited another 25 minutes after that shot before finally giving up) in any regard is hilariously, wildly unacceptable and should be grounds for someone being swirlied in the most popular toilet in their offices.

That they decided to build End Game content behind a door that's apparently only big enough for a few dozen people to fit through at once is stunningly stupid. Just wildly, spectacularly stupid. Every day more people are rushing to 50 (because of how jacked FATEs are), and they all know they have to start running this dungeon. Every day that adds more load onto this specific queue.

That leaves you with stupidly long wait times, only to get into the dungeon to find out whether or not the group will actually be able to get past it to earn the Mythology you're there for.

Nobody should be waiting hours just to find out if they're going to fail, and fail at the one stop-gap dungeon that everyone needs to (repeatedly) do to get past a gear level hump.

And before I'm blinded by the shiny armor and the majestic steeds of the defense force; I have absolutely no issue with having a failed dungeon run. I don't mind dying repeatedly, I don't mind walking new players through the fights, I don't mind the repair fees. I have no issue with failing.

I have serious issues with waiting four hours to find out if that's how I'll be spending my evening.

And I say four hours. I gave up on waiting then because it stopped being pathetically funny and had dipped into "I'm legitimately getting angry" territory . The duty finder beat me. So, I guess Square wins? Or something.
    (5)
    Last edited by redisdrunk; 09-18-2013 at 01:29 AM. Reason: whoever decided on the post limit? Also deserves a swirlie.

Player
    Character
    Enitzu Zen'yr
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Love how people are saying "Learn to group on your server" as if you read any of the posts ...

4 man group premade Q'ing for a dungeon and still having to wait 30mins+ to get into a dungeon should not be happening. This is what happens when you make only 1 instance provide the only real means to get Mythology tomes. SE should have seen this coming way before hand and instead once again have to try to put in quick fixes to get things going. But they are failing.

To SE: Either add in more instances that can be ran for Mythology or upgrade the servers to handle the thousands of groups trying to get into AK. This is not the first MMO ever made, hell it's not the first MMO you have made, so there really is no excuse for this type of stuff with all the information that has been available for 10+ years. If you pigeon-hole people into one thing you should have been prepared for the things to come!
    (3)

Hello,

The development team is aware of the long wait times to reserve instances, and as mentioned by Yoshida during the Tokyo Game Show, we'll be increasing the amount of instance servers in mid-October to help alleviate this issue.
    (77)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Invizo Stellar
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Hello,

The development team is aware of the long wait times to reserve instances, and as mentioned by Yoshida during the Tokyo Game Show, we'll be increasing the amount of instance servers in mid-October to help alleviate this issue.
    Thanks SE, it has already started to be much better than it was last week, keep up the good work!
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Coralie Moonseeker
    World
    Belias
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    The REAL problem is also the fact that AK is the only dungeon worth running.... They could at least start to make Stone Vigil drop 40 philosophy and 10 mythology, basically all dungeon from 41, 44, 47, 50 drop these with variant amounts so that people can at least have choices!! This will make it less of a grind because you can start getting these at 41.
    (11)

Player
    Character
    Aylaine Gray
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvbunny View Post
    The REAL problem is also the fact that AK is the only dungeon worth running.... They could at least start to make Stone Vigil drop 40 philosophy and 10 mythology, basically all dungeon from 41, 44, 47, 50 drop these with variant amounts so that people can at least have choices!! This will make it less of a grind because you can start getting these at 41.
    Until they fix this, more servers wont fix the problem IMO.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Carbuncle Plushy
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    How does adding more servers fix this? On a Monday night, you wait 30 minutes to get an instance for AK with a full party from your server, yet if you instead queued up for any other dungeon, again with a full party from your server, you get in instantly. This getting in instantly would indicate there are still plenty of instance slots to spare. Just adjust the limiter of the number of AK instances available, or adjust the rewards as others have suggested.
    (2)
         Λ Λ__   
       /(*’ - ’) /\   Carbuncle Plushy - Balmung Server
    /| ̄∪∪ ̄|\/ 

Player
    Character
    Velev Cold
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    I feel your pain Op, longest wait i have had was 185mns for Ifrit HM and the best part was when i finally made it in, our tank asked if anyone was new and when one poor soul said, 'yes, this is my first time here', POOF the tank just left without a word.

So yes please SE, something needs to be done.
    (4)

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast