Character
    Emiko Gintoki
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50

FPS and Sound during high populated areas

Ive noticed during high populated areas, usually fates, first the the sound starts to get choppy like it can only play so many sound effects at once it hits it limits it starts to not play sound effects or cut off another sound effect mid way.

During massive fates that require 40-50+ ppl, Ive noticed a some what temporary FPS limiter is active, and is set to 30, i can tell this by viewing my fps and also viewing the stats of gpu, gtx 780, during this period the full gpu use only runs around 50% yet after the area disperses, it builds back up to the 70%+ usage.

Do any one else get these issues?
    (0)

Character
    Emiko Gintoki
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    anyone else got this issue?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Azia Merot
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 51
    I get the sound issue
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kittra Thelder
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Wow... I was seriously about to rip my sound card out before I saw this thread, lol.

It's not just you... it happens to me all the time and it's extremely annoying. >=(
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sulin Gaidin
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 30
    It's due to CPU limitations and that here is little 'culling' of other players. Turn your graphics down during big fates and it should fix the issue. Your computer can't keep up. They could also add more performance options into the settings as well..
    (0)

Character
    Emiko Gintoki
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittra View Post
    Wow... I was seriously about to rip my sound card out before I saw this thread, lol.

It's not just you... it happens to me all the time and it's extremely annoying. >=(
    its very annoying lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dovienya View Post
    It's due to CPU limitations and that here is little 'culling' of other players. Turn your graphics down during big fates and it should fix the issue. Your computer can't keep up. They could also add more performance options into the settings as well..
    Ill try turning it down and see how that goes and ill keep an eye on the cpu usage during a fate next time, just feels like in the background in the programing a limiter gets turned on during big fates.

i7 3770k
    GTX 780
    16gb DDR3 1600
    (0)