Character
    Horton Seuss
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 22

Port hack while mining ore

[Video removed by moderator]

In this video, I will show you three characters who are porting all over in front of the Copperbell Mines entrance. I came out here to level Mining an came across them. As the video shows I marked them and then followed them as I mined hoping to catch all three. The ability "sneak" allows you to go some what invisible but you can still be seen by others and you are also forced to walk from point to point. As you notice in the end they would just pop up from node to node, mine the node, then vanish. They would then appear at another node whether it was close or far and continue on their way. THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED!
    (1)
    Last edited by Horton; 09-15-2013 at 07:26 AM.

Player
    Character
    Hana Genji
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    I just found 4 port hackers while mining too....come on SE do something about it every new game appear hackers appear and ruin the game :S
    (1)

Hello there, folks! Thanks for bringing up issues related to possible use of third party software in the game. I get that it's pretty frustrating to see other players gaining an unfair advantage like this. If you see players that you suspect are cheating, please place an in-game ticket through the in-game support desk. Find this by entering the System menu (ESC) > Support Desk > Contact us > Report Cheating. Additionally, you can report a player directly to the STF by going to support.na.square-enix.com > FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn > Report Bugs or Offending Players > Report a case to the Special Task Force. Thanks again for your report!
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Horton Seuss
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 22
    And yes I did make sure to report all of them. Also was able to get other miner's in the area to report as well. This is not something we would want to let go. It will ruin the way most people like myself get our Gil. With their ability to port only over to the nodes it makes it easy for them to make what ever prices they feel and ruin the Marketplace. Hopefully SE will see this post or it will be noticed by someone who cares enough to make sure some sort of change occurs or that people will start receiving permanent bans.
    (1)