Player
    Character
    Hermennes Cletrindale
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 15
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyros View Post
    His point is you don't need HQ fleece or snurble or anything to HQ felt or wool. Well once you're 50 and have your class quest weapon, before that it's not that high % but still over 50%. Once 50 and decently geared though it's very easy to do so the HQ fleece/snurble become completely pointless(and you shouldn't need to HQ wool/felt before 50 anyway since everything before 1star is easy to HQ with NQ materials).
    HQ Snurble Tufts drops are indeed rare, however golden fleece are rarely farmed, and there are tons of them, so it's much easier to farm them then to attempt to farm the karkuls for fleece.

I mean if you manage to get a sheep spot all to yourself, that's great, farm it as long as you can, but for everyone else who can't get in because there's always others there already, they can just do that leve (provided it has the fleece reward that day - it seems to change/reset weekly).
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Imaghi Reeli
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 71
    Leve rewards change every hour and every time you turn in a leve.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mintina Roselina
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 50
    I totally agree with everyone's complaint. Even over here on the Japanese server since we have the samething. I will admit though there is a another spot in the same zone that has a spot for 2, a spot of 3 spawns and then a 4 spawn spot. The 4 spot you can basically sit on the road and get 5. These are actually out of the way of all the Fates just south of the gate. When coming up from North Shourd and going to the first camp just keep going east to the SE corner. Only the farmers are there if any at all. To address the healer aggravation the SE corner there Goobae (sry misspelling) i watched a WHM park his chocobo right beside it, theres 2 spawn points in the same area. I watched for hours Archers, Blackmages, and every class try to move him. All he did was Instant cast/dot and both mobs were his every time.
    I hope this helps somewhat, especially since i too go up against all these farmers instead of buying fleece for 980g on Ifrit
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Momo Snugglebites
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 81
    On Hyperion we are plagued with teleporting bots farming it. There needs to either be another source for fleece or the drop rate needs to be increased. I can kill 20 sheep and get 2 fleece. Way too unpredictable. I would think that every sheep should have fleece...
    (1)
    http://poeticjustice.guildwork.com

Player
    Character
    Madam Sassafrass
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Not sure if anyone has mention this, but in U'ldah you can pick up a lvl40 leve I think called "Party Animals" that will sometimes offer 6 fleece as a reward. It's a 3 item turn in for Linen Deerstalkers.

Since you can harvest flax the only downside is the shard usage. However all that epx from HQ all three got me to lvl 43 to 50 in one day. Check it out.

It doesn't help the lack of HQ Fleece need, but it is better than buying the stuff, or trying to farm it I think.
    (0)
    dσ yσu вєℓιvє ιη єvιℓ jєℓℓy dσηuтς?____

Player
    Character
    Reya Lynheart
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 48
    I hope when housing comes out, i can capture a couple of these and breed them for their wool... =P
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Swag Skullsplitter
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    I was able to log in this morning a couple hours after the servers came back up and farm fleece for the first time in weeks. Unfortunately I didn't get as much as I wanted before I had to leave for work and the bots will undoubtedly be back by the time I get home.

I wish the servers would go down more often.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rose Wilde
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by eviljellydonuts View Post
    Not sure if anyone has mention this, but in U'ldah you can pick up a lvl40 leve I think called "Party Animals" that will sometimes offer 6 fleece as a reward. It's a 3 item turn in for Linen Deerstalkers.

Since you can harvest flax the only downside is the shard usage. However all that epx from HQ all three got me to lvl 43 to 50 in one day. Check it out.

It doesn't help the lack of HQ Fleece need, but it is better than buying the stuff, or trying to farm it I think.
    Linen Deerstalkers, however, use diremite webs.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tete Rouge
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardor View Post
    Edit: btw there are 3 or 4. or even more i dont know off spots..............
    There is exactly 12 spawns in the entire Highlands. I counted after maintenance when there was about 5 people in the zone. I question both your sanity and intelligence if you think this is enough to supply a server of thousands and thousands of players on an item that RMT are camping 24/7 and attempting to monopolise.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Hermennes Cletrindale
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 15
    Quote Originally Posted by SeleneVenizelos View Post
    There is exactly 12 spawns in the entire Highlands. I counted after maintenance when there was about 5 people in the zone. I question both your sanity and intelligence if you think this is enough to supply a server of thousands and thousands of players on an item that RMT are camping 24/7 and attempting to monopolise.
    I don't know if it was added recently or not, but there's another spot full of sheep that isn't the two areas south of dragonhead. When you add them all up, it's more than 12 total.

Linen Deerstalkers, however, use diremite webs.
    Not a big deal. You can get diremite webs as a reward from the level 20 crafting leve or from farming or buying of the AH. They are much easier to obtain than fleece.
    (0)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast