Player
    Character
    Wulfies Mightypaw
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufkus View Post
    I don't know if it was added recently or not, but there's another spot full of sheep that isn't the two areas south of dragonhead. When you add them all up, it's more than 12 total.
    There are a bunch of sheep, but there are only 9-ish sheep that have the ability to "drop" the fleece we are all looking for. Unless they have changed this, I have given up on trying to compete with bots/insta-cast people.

Wish they would add recipes that would allow me to turn sheep/karakul hides into fleece. I think there was a recipe that did that back in 1.0
    (1)

"Be like MacGuyver....Adapt and Overcome!"

Player
    Character
    Hermennes Cletrindale
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 15
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfies View Post
    There are a bunch of sheep, but there are only 9-ish sheep that have the ability to "drop" the fleece we are all looking for. Unless they have changed this, I have given up on trying to compete with bots/insta-cast people.
    No, it's more than 9. Every sheep named Ornery Karkul, both level 35 and 36 versions, drop fleece. I know because I've farmed at every location they spawn.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Wulfies Mightypaw
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufkus View Post
    No, it's more than 9. Every sheep named Ornery Karkul, both level 35 and 36 versions, drop fleece. I know because I've farmed at every location they spawn.
    Ok, then they mush have changed it, the only ones that i could get drops were the ones near the FATE spawn. Maybe it is time to go back there and see what the competition is like. I won't hold my breath though .
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hermennes Cletrindale
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 15
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfies View Post
    Ok, then they mush have changed it, the only ones that i could get drops were the ones near the FATE spawn. Maybe it is time to go back there and see what the competition is like. I won't hold my breath though .
    Yeah, there's a 3rd location that I just found recently, not sure if it was added or not.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Portfolio Moa
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 33
    I got level 50 today from crafting linen stuff and turning in HQ Items at guild leves. It's really possible to skip fleece. Ok I crafted a ton of linen yarn and cloth, but that's ok because there are achievments for mass crafting to unlock. But fleece is still too rare. Some other crafts have it a way easier to level up and I think this process should be balanced between crafting classes. I also think it might stabilize one day when the majority of people got weaving done and only a few people level that job. The past week fleece doubled in price on my server and that's definatly wrong.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Wulfies Mightypaw
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by roohan View Post
    I got level 50 today from crafting linen stuff and turning in HQ Items at guild leves.
    Hi, yeah, there are ways around the fleece, but the OPs point was that there was a super limited supply as compared with other items of equal level. This might have changed since this was originally posted, but I would not be the person to ask about increase in spawns/drops.

Anyone here confirm if this was addressed?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lucke Arrayo
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    Like others have said, I wish we could make fleece from the skin like in 1.0. I think it was LTW recipe. Why SE got rid of that recipe, I have no idea.
    (0)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5