Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Phogg Machine
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Cool, daily routine continues. Log in, exit the Inn, face immediate wall of spam, spend 10 minutes trying to blist them all. Proceed with doing anything. Fun!

Can't wait to cap out my blist skill! Think it caps at 200!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    High Quality
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by gigi_frana View Post
    What was the best price anyway? 6$ for 100k?
    I saw $4.99/100K for Legacy characters on Leviathan!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lana Cross
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 80
    Blocked 4 in shout and 3 whispering me today, and I was only on for a few hours.

This. Needs. Addressing.

/bump
    (1)

Greetings,

We would like to apologize for the inconveniences that RMT spam has been causing. We are diligently investigating any incoming reports or sightings of RMT shouts and banning them as soon as possible. In addition, we are working on speeding up the investigation flow.

We understand that the current RMT shout/spam reporting procedure can be improved so we are working our hardest to implement a system that is faster and easier to report/block violators. With that said, we sincerely appreciate the assistance from those of you who have been submitting reports as we work towards improving the system.

We are also adding more complex chat filters to the already large list we have arranged in order to further prevent RMT spam. We will continue to do so in a manner that will not affect your normal conversations.

You can check out our progress on combating the RMT issue on the official Lodestone here and here, so please take a look if you have not already.

We appreciate your support and we will continue to put forth our best effort to alleviate RMT spam and maintain an enjoyable gameplay experience.
    (128)
    Okipuit - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Rodger Ritter
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    Just tell the GMs to look right where characters star their journey, some of them on Excal have been standing there for days with their gums flapping just begging to be slugged in the mouth.
    (34)

Player
    Character
    T'zima Narki
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 52
    Even if they could just give us some kind of filter to turn on for specific words or just an infinate b-list and one click b-listing. Something ANYTHING!111 lol
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Jullias Ondore
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    You have other issues beyond this you need to streamline the account recovery process. I have been banned/suspended for 4 days now because someone randomly hacked my account, and will be most likely for another week this is unacceptable.

What an RMT does while they have my account is not my fault, I have a token and even then I may lose all the years I put into XI and the time I spent in 1.0 just because of one person NO THANK YOU!!!

Tldr; FIX YOUr recovery process it only takes 1-6 hrs on WOW
    (8)
    Last edited by Hohenheim; 09-17-2013 at 07:07 AM.

OMG THE CUTENESS

Player
    Character
    Strych Nine
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 41
    The RMT is pretty out of hand atm, and while I understand systems have been put in place and being improved, it's getting to the point it's entirely hard to actually enjoy playing. Going to a city-state is a complete and utter nightmare. Add getting tells almost non-stop in some cases I get to the point I just have to log off. I fill up a BL and they just delete and create someone else and do it again.

And to think we fought gilsellers for a spot on the server to play at launch time. It's frustrating there's been a few things taken from other games here(not complaining I see it fine to copy what works), but right-click to report/ban isn't here.
    (3)
    Last edited by Strychnine; 09-17-2013 at 07:57 AM.

Player
    Character
    Phogg Machine
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    In the interim please consider having a pro-active GM make sweeps daily through each town in each server. Right now you are basically saying the burdon is on the customer until you figure out a long term solution, which is lame. On average I have to blacklist 6 RMT a day just for shouting in town, seriously how hard would it be for a GM to make a sweep of each town on each server once or twice a day and get rid out the shouters?
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Synra Nightwalker
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    Greetings,

We would like to apologize for the inconveniences that RMT spam has been causing. We are diligently investigating any incoming reports or sightings of RMT shouts and banning them as soon as possible.
    I am sorry... but what? Incoming reports? "sightings"?

These aren't UFOs we are talking about here!

Why don't you just log into each server and visit each city for yourself? You cannot possibly miss the wall of spam that fills your chat window in every single city zone. Why should any of us have to file a report? Why are you guys just sitting around waiting for reports to come in? Be proactive on this, open your eyes and solve the problem.
    (23)

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast