Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Player

Very Easy option for solo duties should be available on the first try

I'm so tired of dying to the duty after trying for 20 minutes and then the Very Easy option pops up and i can clear the duty in 15 minutes. so that's a total of 35 minutes which is even longer than a dungeon which is so dumb. some of these solo duties take so much time like the 5.3 solo duty where you have to do the whole memory walk to get to the last part so if you fail you have to do it all over again! how about just let people play on very easy at the beginning as an option so I don't have to do the whole thing for 20 minutes before having to restart. you know how annoying that is? i have two children to feed and because of failing the solo duty i had to delay their dinner by 20 minutes and they kept yelling at me to make dinner but i told my son "i'm playing an online game i can't pause" so this is what happens when you make everything so hardcore sigh
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Kiyora Valeriant
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    My God, you're literally everywhere. I hope you're this dedicated in more important things in life.

P.S. For those who haven't had the pleasure of meeting this person before, they're a troll.
    (46)
    Last edited by Eien713; 08-23-2020 at 06:37 PM.
    The Glamour Effect: That awkward moment when you realize you know FFXIV's gear pieces better than your own wardrobe X'D

Player
    Character
    Iyami Galvayra
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    (30)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMollusk View Post
    That's half of this forum and 90% of reddit to be fair. At least his topics are funny.
    (10)

Character
    Mhaeric Llystrom
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Controller View Post
    That's half of this forum and 90% of reddit to be fair. At least his topics are funny.
    You must mean a different thread than this one. This one is particularly weak, even for him.
    (15)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Mhaeric View Post
    You must mean a different thread than this one. This one is particularly weak, even for him.
    They can't all be winners.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Jin Wa
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    Tbh they are already very easy by default
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Crushing Fatigue
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Eien713 View Post
    My God, you're literally everywhere. I hope you're this dedicated in more important things in life.

P.S. For those who haven't had the pleasure of meeting this person before, they're a troll.
    He feeds off the mild irritation people feel when they see him revive dead threads. It sustains him for another long, temp-ban filled winter before he emerges fresh and new in the spring with yet another alt.

The ironic thing is that sometimes he stumbles into decent points. Just with all the grace of a boulder in a stain glass lined temple. Then again as the saying goes, a broken clock is right twice a day.
    (7)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin- View Post
    Tbh they are already very easy by default
    If they were already very easy then how come the devs made a Very Easy option? Remember Raubahn where everyone got stuck on that duty for days? I'm old enough to remember.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Iyami Galvayra
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Do you remember when the hardest solo content was a DDoS attack?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
    (8)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast