Page 77 of 185 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 177 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Iron Codes
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    I killed Titan with my FC on PS3 with an alright connection. If I can do it you can do it. Sure there were times I might have got hit with weight of the land but its really your fault.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Covalent Ohm
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 31
    This absolutely ruins the game for me long term. I have no regrets buying it because it is certainly fun for a while but to really subscribe for any extended period of time I require quality. This is a problem that is almost unique to final fantasy in the mmo world so it can most definitely be fixed. But they haven't even made mention that they are trying to fix it... what? And they expect us to subscribe? It is absurd.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Soul Pierce
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by RazzleDazzle View Post
    I killed Titan with my FC on PS3 with an alright connection. If I can do it you can do it. Sure there were times I might have got hit with weight of the land but its really your fault.
    No one cares if you can do it, or I can do it, or everyone else can do it. As long as you are getting frustrated instead of having fun, while doing it, the game is a failure.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Nyris Reach
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by RazzleDazzle View Post
    And a married man can yank his own chain... but he really shouldn't have to
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Karabree Worm
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    I cancelled my original 3 month sub. I cannot get past Titan HM, I don't suck, I've never *failed* in any online game I've played.

I have spent over 2 weeks now attempting to get by this practicing with DF then looking for groups in RT.

The Relic quest is not really given as optional, your pretty much led to it. Then the wall that is Titan HM hits.

I cannot gear myself any better, I go in with over 3600 hp as Whm. Yes I know Titan has a set rotation etc etc. I have a strong wired interenet connection, and a PC more than capable of handling this game.

As the original poster said, 20% of the time, wieght to the face.

Kudo's to those players that have past this mark and are moving forward through coils, in no way do I disrespect the exceptional skill and effort you've put in to get there.

Peace out.
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Eiz Zvahk
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Animation View Post
    I didn't really have an issue with Titan. I also did it while my phone was tethered to my PC (So using mobile phone internet) <- 3s delay and I still done it fine.
    You're clearly standing in the one spot for too long, you need to learn positioning. :/
    This has absolutely nothing to do with right or wrong positioning. That you do not have this problem is good and I celebrate, but that does not mean that others do not have it. If you have not experienced this problem we speak different languages.
    Listen, there is no reason for anyone to have to justify outside the game before strangers has eaten an AoE, when or why, if not because something is not working.

Again, Weight of the Land animation lasts approx. 2,6 seconds. For some people (don't know the reason... GPU lag, PING/latency or server issues) It lasts no more than 1 second and half. Animation is either displayed in fast motion, not fully displayed, or displayed normally but one second later, so that the player is 5 step outside the area and still gets hit.

That you can dodge a skill that lasts for 2.6 seconds when you suffer a delay of 3 seconds does not make any sense and certainly is not an argument that can prove precisely that you are able to do well. If WotL never killed you, for sure there must be other reasons...
    (12)
    Last edited by Eiz; 10-05-2013 at 08:20 AM.

Player
    Character
    Portfolio Moa
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 33
    Ping statistics for 124.150.157.33:
    Packets: Sent = 100, Received = 99, Lost = 1 (1% loss),
    Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 314ms, Maximum = 410ms, Average = 322ms
    That's my connection to FFXIV... I even loose packets while playing. I haven't done Titan yet but I got hit from every damn AoE on Ifrit no matter what I did. I hope it gets better when server transfers start and I can leave the japanese servers. I have delay while crafting, I have delay while gathering, it's not good at all.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Maduin Jakkra
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    I have done and cleared Titan a number of times, but it does act up sometimes.
    Last night for one I had no problem with Weight of The Land, until one. I saw some forming up, 1 sec later I see one under me. Lucky for me I was topped off, but this happen 2-3 times that fight were one was out of sync with the rest.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Mish Nhanniji
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70

Problem solved - for me

Don't limit your FPS in the settings!
    I switched my setting from "limit 30 FPS" to "no limit"
    an now i'm dodging aoe like a god! ;D
    No really, it helped a lot. Game is running at near 60 FPS
    and dodging seems much much easier now.

Maybe this helps other people with this issue.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lynt Agonborn
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 44

Battleship

At this point its a lottery if anything hits me or not. Even when paying attention to animations and cues and constantly moving way out of the range of any red circle on the ground I can still get hit.
    (2)

Page 77 of 185 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 177 ... LastLast