Character
    Nell Aveira
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhanaka View Post
    Hello everyone!

We are very sorry for the locking of the thread, that was not our intent and we deeply apologize. We are happy to re-open this thread so you can continue your discussions on End Game and share your thoughts on how we can continue to produce a game you will enjoy.

You are always free to share you feedback with us in General Discussion, but as was explained, you can also use the Gameplay section as well; rest assured our teams review the General Discussion along with all Forum Sections to gather all of your excellent ideas.

Thank you very much for your understanding and thank you for playing FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn!

-Senior Game Master/Mod Jhanaka
    Wait... what? Endgame? Well... I bet that's gonna feel a bit awkward once they realize what's going on.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    De Haven
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 25
    This is pathetic.
    (7)
    Every story must have an ending.

Player
    Character
    Sunarie Rymshek
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    Figured I'd throw my voice in this thread as well. My boyfriend and I play side by side. The lag is very noticeable when watching movements on his computer versus movements on my computer.

We have managed to down Titan HM with our FC, but it wasn't smooth, people did sometimes get hit by the Weight attack, and it took us a while, even with someone calling out in mumble what the next attack would be.

I would agree with many that downing Titan is possible, but you have to rely on predicting when he'll cast attacks. We haven't started raiding yet, but I really don't look forward to wiping on a boss fight several times to learn an attack pattern because we can't rely on the visual cues the game provides.

I'd also note that we have raided in other games (WoW, SWTOR, Tera), without any sort of issues. We know how to move out of stuff, clearly we can predict stuff if we -have- to. The problem is that we shouldn't have to resort to that.
    (12)

Player
    Character
    Magister Reguli
    World
    Hades
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 20
    Lovely, a mod even manages to lock the thread but still does not manage to even mention the issue the past 73 pages have been about.

Not holding my breath, it was a decent distraction for a little while, hope to see some of you in playable games; Fanboys enjoy your subpar game and impossible pvp.
    (10)

Character
    Palamecia Dalmasca
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by -Magister View Post
    Lovely, a mod even manages to lock the thread but still does not manage to even mention the issue the past 73 pages have been about.

Not holding my breath, it was a decent distraction for a little while, hope to see some of you in playable games; Fanboys enjoy your subpar game and impossible pvp.
    I was gonna post something but this person pretty much owned this thread
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Nyris Reach
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunarie View Post
    Figured I'd throw my voice in this thread as well. My boyfriend and I play side by side. The lag is very noticeable when watching movements on his computer versus movements on my computer.
    Same thing with my brother and I... its kind of embarrassing on SE's part
    (9)

Character
    Kyuyuna Shadowsun
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Yeah, they need to up their game server side. No point in having "move out of the fire" fights when your server infraestructure doesn't support that kind of gameplay because of server side lag.

Get better servers/connections or do something client side so the check is done in my computer not server.
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Cesil Rapture
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Lol still no official response to this thread? Wow >.>
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Aro Mephista
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 70
    It's certainly one way for SE to loose customers.

I shouldn't have to rely on luck to dodge a move during Titan. If I've been bad, that's my fault. But when you clearly get out, and still get twatted upside your head its kinda depressing.

I kinda get the feeling the put more effort into our Japanese counter parts. I have a separate character on a JP server, you can notice the difference 10fold.

Please sort this SE, it's becoming boring now.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Etria Nyx
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 79
    The fact that they're trying to brush this issue under the rug is all I need to stay unsubscribed.
    (7)

Page 73 of 185 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 173 ... LastLast