Character
    Raine Saint
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Juubi View Post
    Nerf HM Titan
    That's not even fixing the issue we're having with the encounter. I don't wish to see this encounter nerfed, I just would like the random elements plaguing people in this and many other encounters to be quelled.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Vektrat Pirineu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by reality_check View Post
    I think you get that error if you try to access the page without being signed in. Can anyone confirm? Link works for me, but only if I'm signed in.
    I'm logged in, maybe shared with friends only, or friends of friends
    (0)

Greetings all,

We appreciate your feedback on this topic. We understand the end-game is very important to all of you. We welcome you to post your thoughts about the game experience in the "Gameplay" section of the forums listed Here. Thank you.

Regards,
    Xetyline
    (0)
    Last edited by Hylphetien; 10-03-2013 at 05:23 AM.

Hello everyone!

We are very sorry for the locking of the thread, that was not our intent and we deeply apologize. We are happy to re-open this thread so you can continue your discussions on End Game and share your thoughts on how we can continue to produce a game you will enjoy.

You are always free to share you feedback with us in General Discussion, but as was explained, you can also use the Gameplay section as well; rest assured our teams review the General Discussion along with all Forum Sections to gather all of your excellent ideas.

Thank you very much for your understanding and thank you for playing FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn!

-Senior Game Master/Mod Jhanaka
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Nyris Reach
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Reopened!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Estrella Light
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhanaka View Post
    Hello everyone!

We are very sorry for the locking of the thread, that was not our intent and we deeply apologize. We are happy to re-open this thread so you can continue your discussions on End Game and share your thoughts on how we can continue to produce a game you will enjoy.

You are always free to share you feedback with us in General Discussion, but as was explained, you can also use the Gameplay section as well; rest assured our teams review the General Discussion along with all Forum Sections to gather all of your excellent ideas.

Thank you very much for your understanding and thank you for playing FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn!

ENDGAME? ENDGAME? I knew it. They didn't bother reading anything except the title.
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Velvet Silvermoon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 42
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhanaka View Post
    Hello everyone!

I hope yourself and other staff members take the time to reread some of this thread and realize this is not really about endgame but more about the AOE lagg. It is about the 300ms positioning lagg that occurs which is more noticeable at endgame.

While this affects endgame more than any other area of gameplay the issue is more about the positioning checks the servers does and the long long (300ms) delay between them.
    (18)
    Fix the unacceptable delay when dodging AOEs. http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/84124-Either-make-dodging-AoEs-possible-or-make-them-not-instant-kills
    Fix it! http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/89828-Sorry-SE-but-endgame-won-t-work-if-you-don-t-fix-something.

Player
    Character
    Kimimi Avesta
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodeus View Post
    I hope yourself and other staff members take the time to reread some of this thread and realize this is not really about endgame but more about the AOE lagg. It is about the 300ms positioning lagg that occurs which is more noticeable at endgame.
    Quoting the above for emphasis - this issue occurs at all levels of the game but it's most noticeable at end game because that's where dodging AOEs becomes a crucial live-or-die mechanic. This is not an issue that stems from user ISPs or PC power, but from the infrequent server-side-only positional checks on players, and it needs fixing.
    (14)

~Note to self: Stop logging out in silly hats~

Player
    Character
    Danorille Pandemonium
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 61
    Sometimes I see people dying outside of AoE range, it's quite funny, because the position is obviously being updated.. it just came after getting hit lol.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Hera Awoken
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Everyone is demanding SE mod to make a post in this topic and they did!
    But it just not relevant post.
    (3)

Page 72 of 185 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 ... LastLast