Player
    Character
    Serif Light
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    Hello guys,

My friends and I (about 7 of us) recently started playing Final Fantasy again. We're very friendly and social and also quite competitive at gaming. Some of us were in top world guilds from World of Warcraft. We're currently farming Lakshmi and Susano on extreme and are pretty much all geared out until the new content.

We're looking for a new FC to call home. The one we are in is made up mostly of people playing in Australia. Although they're very friendly and great people, they're rarely on at the same time as us. We'd love to join a guild we can run duties with, set up farming groups together, hunts, and even PVP.

If you feel like we might make a good match, feel free to send me a PM or mail in game! Would love to chat!

Thanks!
    Serif Light
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fahrenheit Desalier
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 68
    Hi Serif! Thanks for your interest! Unfortunately, we're a pretty small organization and I think 7 new members might be a bit much for us to take on and be able to give you guys a happy home. However, we have been building up a linkshell of all the awesome and helpful people on Behemoth, and we can possibly get you in on that. Maybe that's something that would give you guys a hand?

Thanks!
    Fahrenheit
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Serif Light
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    Sure sounds good!
    (0)