Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Fyeya Herald
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    I don't think they're released yet; probably in a later patch.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Wobble Wibblewobb
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Symbiant View Post
    No they done away with that right after beta phase 1. Those outfits had been made to determine what the choco was going to be.
    Considering these were not even shown until around beta P4 I find that highly unlikely, and there is no BLM companion so your explanation would not make sense.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mocha Momocha
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    No they done away with that right after beta phase 1. Those outfits had been made to determine what the choco was going to be.

They now have the new system that uses point allocation.

These will not be released.

I don't have the link to it nor am I going to hunt it down. I just know this was done away with.
    Sorry, but I'm not going to take that as fact without a source to back it up.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Symbiant Disciple
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    Sorry, but I'm not going to take that as fact without a source to back it up.
    That's cool with me. I could not pull it if I wanted to since it was only listed on the beta forums and those are closed.

The specific reason was that they did not want people being forced into a specific look because that particular outfit had the best stats. That's why they changed it to costumes vs equipment

so you can pick your own look instead of worrying about the best stats.

Will they come out with these outfits that look like this? Maybe but, they will not have stats.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Smokey Asura
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 80
    I just seen a guy with a monk helm on his chocobo so there is a way to obtain them. Im going to assume that you need to level up your chocobo to rank 10 or close to it. I asked the guy I seen where he got it and how he got it. He replied, "Go figure it out, hahahaa noob"... What a wonderful community we have become... hope this helps some..
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Meneyota Kunyaa
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyTheSequel View Post
    I just seen a guy with a monk helm on his chocobo so there is a way to obtain them. Im going to assume that you need to level up your chocobo to rank 10 or close to it. I asked the guy I seen where he got it and how he got it. He replied, "Go figure it out, hahahaa noob"... What a wonderful community we have become... hope this helps some..
    Are you sure it was the monk helm and not Gridanian Crested Barding

Player
    Character
    Acheron Faeles
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyTheSequel View Post
    Had it been anyone who played FFXI they would have told you exactly how

But this is the Gridanian Barding http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/w...1331415604.jpg is this what you saw?
    (0)
    Last edited by Gramis; 09-14-2013 at 04:09 AM.

Player
    Character
    Lazus Dulzen
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 64
    That's cool with me. I could not pull it if I wanted to since it was only listed on the beta forums and those are closed.

The specific reason was that they did not want people being forced into a specific look because that particular outfit had the best stats. That's why they changed it to costumes vs equipment

so you can pick your own look instead of worrying about the best stats.

Will they come out with these outfits that look like this? Maybe but, they will not have stats.
    That great and all, but no one was asking about stats on the gear. The TC and others (including me) want to know how to get the AF barding (yes just the costumes) that were officially shown in August (way after phase 1 beta).

I think you are confusing what was asked.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Smokey Asura
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Gramis View Post
    Had it been anyone who played FFXI they would have told you exactly how

But this is the Gridanian Barding http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/w...1331415604.jpg is this what you saw?
    Yep lol.. damn.. I got all excited about it and thought it was obtainable! oh well.. Thanks for clearing it up!
    (0)

Character
    Trife Darkheart
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    To me, those choco outfits looked dumb anyways. What I'm hoping for is some cool barding taht doesn't look ridiculous like the Magitek and Behemoth armors...

What I really want though, is an option to raise chocos of different breeds/colors. Like a Black chocobo! That would be badass, but only if it takes some work, more work than the impatient FATE grind kids would put up with
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2