Player
    Character
    Julie Nymphiel
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaedan View Post
    Ahh, sorry 'bout that. The first post was kinda a wall of text, so I didn't click on all the links.

By the sounds of the lore, it seems they are purposefully leaving it open to add them at a later date. I wouldn't have a problem with them adding it, but I don't want them to add them just because people whined about it. If they planned to not have them for the purpose of later expansions (like the NPC in Wings of the Goddess), then I would be against it. I guess I just side with SE on this one. If they're ok with releasing them, then yay. If they feel they're being "forced" into releasing them, then I'm against it.

As it is now, not having them actually goes more against lore then adding them would. Which is one reason some people should get behind them adding them just on its own merit of maintaining the lore.
    (3)
    I have to thank Square-Enix for the amazing job they have done recreating Final Fantasy XIV from Scratch. Especially the inclusion of Missing Genders which we petitioned for in good faith. This was proof to us players that the Developers are truly Sympathetic to our requests and that being honest and vocal can pay off with the amazing characters we have who are Female Roegadyn, Male Miqote, and Female Highlanders. Thank You SE, Thank You Community Team, Thank You Yoshi-P.

Greetings everyone!

We can definitely see the enthusiasm being shown in this topic, and it's not something we're overlooking! We are currently discussing with the development team now and will report back once we receive a response.
    (70)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    Greetings everyone!

We can definitely see the enthusiasm being shown in this topic, and it's not something we're overlooking! We are currently discussing with the development team now and will report back once we receive a response.
    Finally! Now to play the waiting game.

edit: I wonder does Bayohne ever sleep?
    (3)
    Last edited by Akumu; 04-02-2011 at 02:25 AM.
    Want to have more freedom on how you look!? Support this thread!:

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/39544-To-The-Devs-A-World-of-Individuals

Player
    Character
    Kaedan Burkhardt
    World
    Atomos
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairdeas View Post
    As it is now, not having them actually goes more against lore then adding them would. Which is one reason some people should get behind them adding them just on its own merit of maintaining the lore.
    Which is why I said that it seems as if they worded the lore in such a way to suggest that they might be added later, so I agree on that point.

But, regardless, I'm going to support SE on this one. If they have reasons for not wanting to release them, then I don't think they should be forced to release them. That doesn't appear to be the case, but I would want SE to remain true their purpose if it was.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Julie Nymphiel
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    Greetings everyone!

<3 Thank you US Community Team!
    (6)
    I have to thank Square-Enix for the amazing job they have done recreating Final Fantasy XIV from Scratch. Especially the inclusion of Missing Genders which we petitioned for in good faith. This was proof to us players that the Developers are truly Sympathetic to our requests and that being honest and vocal can pay off with the amazing characters we have who are Female Roegadyn, Male Miqote, and Female Highlanders. Thank You SE, Thank You Community Team, Thank You Yoshi-P.

Player
    Character
    Enth Rax
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    I think it would be cool if they made male miqote look something like X-men's wolverine^^
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Khaien Akiyama
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    Greetings everyone!

.....>__<! I know that's not a yes... but.... YAAAAAAAAAAY! XD
    Thank you so much Bayohne for asking them about it for us! :3
    (4)

~She gave her heart to a falling star~
    ~~~~~~
    If he's not here, then where?
    ~~~~~~
    ~Been searching for my Afterman~

Player
    Greetings everyone!

Do you ever sleep, man? If we meet, I'm buying you a bottle of Knob Creek Bourbon...
    (1)

Player

Glad to hear something for our biggest topic on this forum.

Since the character features topic had a response with Yoshi-P considering "changing your character's existing appearance", there could be the possibly of an addition to the missing race's genders with an option of race changing later far down the road. (I'm reading in between the lines on this)
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Julie Nymphiel
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Shikaree View Post
    Glad to hear something for our biggest topic on this forum.

Since the character features topic had a response with Yoshi-P considering "changing your character's existing appearance", there could be the possibly of an addition to the missing race's genders with an option of race changing later far down the road. (I'm reading in between the lines on this)

I think its pretty valid though.
    (1)

Page 55 of 148 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 ... LastLast