(1)

Player
    Character
    Lilith Higoshi
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    I don't really mind those not being in the game (playable), but it would be nice to have more of backstory why only these are in eorzea and not their missing counterparts. Or for example introduce the homeland/town and let us meet them.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Julie Nymphiel
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    I was always hoping we could go to the Mithra homeland in XI, they only ever mention it and we never visit it, theres actually entire continents not present on the XI map that we haven't seen yet that they could still squeeze out in a future expansion or add-on and it always made me wonder why they didn't.

For XIV its a whole new world and they have plenty of landscape to add new stuff.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Snooj Baker
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 41
    I, too, would love to see male miquotes and female roegadyns in game. I've never understood the mentality of providing only one gender, unless if the race itself only has one gender. However, as you state it's right there in the lore, that both genders exist.

It feels like the miquotes exist largely as eyecandy for men, as they're quite sexual in nature even. Clearly, no one would want a male miquote! /sarcasm

I have to admit though, I'd really like the game itself to improve before seeing these new playable characters added. But, they should at least appear in game as NPCs. Female roegadyns are popular in Ul'dah right? Well, where are they? Ghosts?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Julie Nymphiel
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Snooj View Post
    Well, where are they? Ghosts?
    They'll be released along side Ninja/Stealth/Thief/Whathaveyou
    (1)

Player
    Character
    A'lsiel Tia
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 63
    do you think SE is afraid of adding catboys because they tend to be related to Yaoi often?.. well not often i guess Loveless is the only yaoi example i could think of >> still want tho~
    (1)

Player
    I would Like to see these added as well. I'm a long time ffxi player ( waiting on ffxiv for ps3 my pc broke b4 just as I tried to install ffxiv /sad kitty)

I think adding these will add much needed lore to the game. The game realm would be realistic. Since talk of male and female versions do appear around the game (as mentioned) adding them will flesh out the world. I hope if they do add them, the male miqote will look similar to the male mithra from Wing of the godess. (he was hot in gaming sence) I think the devs in ffxi did a very good job when they made him. And several female players agreed he was the "Johnny Depp" of ffxi.

At least make them npc if anything else, and we can get more quests and more stories about them. And what they do for Eorzea.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    A'lsiel Tia
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 63
    No npc @-@ thats such a giant tease its basically saying "hahah you cant play as us" I liked lehko from FFXI~ i think they should keep male cats domestic cat looking and not go the feral route...making them look like the thundercats would be ick XD
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Cesaru Minosake
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Adding male miquote would be great but if they do add the new gender's for the races I hope they add the option to change your current character to one of them...I would hesitate to start all over just to change my character >.<
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Luca Ruca
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    It just doesn't feel right to not have them when NPCs mention them more than once:
    http://static2.finalfantasyxiv.com/a...JXV4xKxV2g.jpg
    (2)

Page 3 of 148 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast