Player
    Character
    Zavier Mhigo
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabiri View Post
    The lore states an example of a female Roegadyn who is said to be very beautiful actually, so I'm not sure where you're getting "ugly" from.
    ...*male Miqo'te.
    I believe in a goldsmithing local leve , it talks about a beautiful roegadyn female. (i could be wrong about the class who does the local leve. Because of his typo I thought up courier miqotes lol who deliver the mail of eorzea
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Razu Erisu
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Please give one time race change I don't want to restart... If there is no race change please let us know early so we don't keep lvling for nothing ><
    (7)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Razzle View Post
    Please give one time race change I don't want to restart... If there is no race change please let us know early so we don't keep lvling for nothing ><
    This is why I'm wondering now if we'll have an option to switch our current existing characters. I'd like to be able to play the game right now but hate the thought of losing all progress to reroll for the other gender. Yes, I'd reroll anyway if given no choice, but I'd rather have the thought of keeping my progress (and I gave my Miqo a fairly gender neutral name so I could more easily change my character with the option).
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Rowan Garnet
    World
    Halicarnassus
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Shikaree View Post
    This is why I'm wondering now if we'll have an option to switch our current existing characters. I'd like to be able to play the game right now but hate the thought of losing all progress to reroll for the other gender. Yes, I'd reroll anyway if given no choice, but I'd rather have the thought of keeping my progress (and I gave my Miqo a fairly gender neutral name so I could more easily change my character with the option).
    I agree, I'm hoping they allow the switch . Since it took me some time to get where im at.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    They allow everyone one time race change for sure i bet for like limit time 14days only. Then put up something on square einix account that you can change Race for $ amount if you miss out on the 14days. Then just leave it and set a limit of ?? of time before you allow to switch again. That and add server switch and name change and w/e else they think of.
    (9)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Player
    Character
    Aram Aurvari
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    Thank you Bayohne and the dev team!

I too would still really like to know if there will be a character recustomization option in the future allowing us to change race/gender. In the Character Creation Options thread Mr.Yoshida said "it's important to offer the option to change your existing character's appearance" so hopefully that applies to switching to the missing genders when they are implemented. It would be amazing if we could get a sneak peek at the character designs/models. Would make me even more excited for PS3 release!
    (6)
    The land's alive, so believe.

Player
    I think I'm going to quit.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Visch View Post
    I think I'm going to quit.
    why because there added the male and female version ppl was dieing for in ffxi for years?
    (1)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Player
    Character
    Reika Shadowheart
    World
    Durandal
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 80
    OO finally. I hope they allow character changes so I can become a man-cat at last ^^.

Tho I will lose some all-time eye candy hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

But if there is no option to change your current character, I will stay Girl-cat...... Maybe just make an alt of what I could have been.
    (1)
    Last edited by Reika; 04-14-2011 at 09:05 AM.

Player
    Character
    Tonka Tuff
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    I would sooo rather see a bunch of strong female Highlanders running around instead of some of the other ladies. The Norn chicks in GW2 seem like they will be popular. I know a lot of my female friends are looking forward to playing a strong female character rather than twig-like chicks.

Anyway, loving seeing the community leaders posting on so many topics and responses from Yoshi-P himself. Major applause for that.
    (4)

Sig by Rylock

Page 93 of 148 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 ... LastLast