Page 92 of 148 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 ... LastLast
    Player

This is rather good news ^__^ I don't know what I'm going to do now though >_> Being able to be a male Miqo'te sounds pretty cool. But, I've already invested in the character now. Hmmm... either way this is really cool.
    (2)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    Hey everyone, sorry for the delay in getting this response back to you!

We talked to Yoshida and one of the things he mentioned was that the number of people wanting a female Roegadyn was pretty unexpected! He wanted us to let you know that the team will do their best to introduce missing genders alongside the launch of the PS3 version.
    This is great news! I'm curious to if there will be an option for a race change alongside the possible release for those who had to choose a current gender restricted race, or if we will have to start from scratch.
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Khaien Akiyama
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazimir View Post
    Why anyone would want to play some ugly female Roegadyn or a mail miquote is beyond me.
    The lore states an example of a female Roegadyn who is said to be very beautiful actually, so I'm not sure where you're getting "ugly" from.
    ...*male Miqo'te.
    (5)
    Last edited by Nabiri; 04-14-2011 at 07:46 AM. Reason: poor wording

~She gave her heart to a falling star~
    ~~~~~~
    If he's not here, then where?
    ~~~~~~
    ~Been searching for my Afterman~

Player
    Character
    Crim Soukyuu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Good news, looks like I'll be waiting for the PS3 launch lol. I don't really have a high level char nor time to play so re-rolling won't be a problem for me :P
    (2)

[ AMD Phenom II X4 970BE@4GHz | 12GB DDR3-RAM@CL7 | nVidia GeForce 260GTX OC | Crucial m4 SSD ]

Player
    Character
    Pascal Graces
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90

We talked to Yoshida and one of the things he mentioned was that the number of people wanting a female Roegadyn was pretty unexpected! He wanted us to let you know that the team will do their best to introduce missing genders alongside the launch of the PS3 version.
    Well if they added them and they add male miqote, then I hope they give us the option to change races, cause that is what I wanted to play as if they added it and there is no way I would restart a new character. If not, w/e, but please do. :O
    (6)

It is not the quantity of friends you have that determines your worth, its the quality of friends that does.

Player
    Character
    Aramil Galanodel
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranka View Post
    Well if they added them and they add male miqote, then I hope they give us the option to change races, cause that is what I wanted to play as if they added it and there is no way I would restart a new character. If not, w/e, but please do. :O
    I agree, I would have chose male miqote at launch but now i don't want to delete my character. So I really hope they'll add something like a one time change option.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Captain Lalafist
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 82
    This better not affect the animation and effect quality. Otherwise whatever.
    (2)

Player

I'm rerolling to be a manqote. Screw all the time with my jobs... :< (not really, please let us change race when this happens).
    (4)

Quote Originally Posted by GreatLeviathan
    Prolly live in their mommy's basement playing the game 23/7.

Player
    Character
    Rowan Garnet
    World
    Halicarnassus
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Bayohne thank you for the great news!!!!!
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Rowan Garnet
    World
    Halicarnassus
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Griss View Post
    Bayohne thanks for the info! hate to keep working this well, but a while back it was mentioned that "Design" concepts were completed for male miqote and female roegadyn. Any chance that we can get a sneak peak of the designs even if there still "works in progress" to tide us over until there implemented?
    I agree that would tide me over I'm also wondering if we will have to reroll or have our progress switched . Thanks again Bayohne, Yoshi-p, and the developement staff!
    (7)
    Last edited by Coombah; 04-14-2011 at 08:13 AM.

Page 92 of 148 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 ... LastLast