Page 89 of 148 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 ... LastLast
    Player

If male Mithras come into existence, I can't use the phrase 'Mithra' anymore to describe catgirls. (Although, a Miqo'te is technically a different race entirely than Mithras, right? I mean, why the hell else would they rename them to things I still can't even remember how to spell?)

I'll accept a female Highlander; but that's it. Anything more would ruin my memories. The male Miqo'te child in Gridania's story is enough for me to bear.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Julie Nymphiel
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by DAOWAce View Post
    If male Mithras come into existence, I can't use the phrase 'Mithra' anymore to describe catgirls. (Although, a Miqo'te is technically a different race entirely than Mithras, right? I mean, why the hell else would they rename them to things I still can't even remember how to spell?)

I'll accept a female Highlander; but that's it. Anything more would ruin my memories. The male Miqo'te child in Gridania's story is enough for me to bear.

I'm sorry that the Lore doesn't jive with your Memories. Especially since your memories are of a different universe.

Female Roegadyn, Male Mi'qote and Female Highlanders all exist in the lore. And theres nothing in the lore that limits their existence.

This is a different universe. Or atleast a different planet in the universe of FFO. Roegadyn are not Galka and you can't mix their lores.
    (7)
    I have to thank Square-Enix for the amazing job they have done recreating Final Fantasy XIV from Scratch. Especially the inclusion of Missing Genders which we petitioned for in good faith. This was proof to us players that the Developers are truly Sympathetic to our requests and that being honest and vocal can pay off with the amazing characters we have who are Female Roegadyn, Male Miqote, and Female Highlanders. Thank You SE, Thank You Community Team, Thank You Yoshi-P.

Player

I have no problems with these changes, but why not wait until there's more content to add something like this. Otherwise you'll just have a lot of bored male miqo'te running around.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Rowan Garnet
    World
    Halicarnassus
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablohoney View Post
    I have no problems with these changes, but why not wait until there's more content to add something like this. Otherwise you'll just have a lot of bored male miqo'te running around.
    Thanks for the post now go back and read the OP'S FIRST POST ..Thanks
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Khaien Akiyama
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairdeas View Post
    I don't see them using that style. SE doesn't do Dimorphism much in any of their games. And that would be way too Dimorphic.
    Also, they would have to re-do the females if the males were to look like that. They'd have to match.
    (1)

~She gave her heart to a falling star~
    ~~~~~~
    If he's not here, then where?
    ~~~~~~
    ~Been searching for my Afterman~

Player
    Character
    Arc Jurado
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairdeas View Post
    This is a different universe. Or atleast a different planet in the universe of FFO. Roegadyn are not Galka and you can't mix their lores.
    We should build them a spaceship so they can go wander the galaxy in search of Vana'diel
    (4)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Nabiri View Post
    Also, they would have to re-do the females if the males were to look like that. They'd have to match.
    You'd be surprised at the other games that have the males looking more bestial and the females more human, which frankly bothers me. Enough with the "the girls don't look sexy enough if we model them like the guys, make them look more human".
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Khaien Akiyama
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Shikaree View Post
    You'd be surprised at the other games that have the males looking more bestial and the females more human, which frankly bothers me. Enough with the "the girls don't look sexy enough if we model them like the guys, make them look more human".
    I really wouldn't like them looking like 2 different species. lol :x
    (3)

~She gave her heart to a falling star~
    ~~~~~~
    If he's not here, then where?
    ~~~~~~
    ~Been searching for my Afterman~

Player
    Character
    Zavier Mhigo
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    Men are ugly, females are pretty, this is true of the human race. But with animals sometimes the man is pretty and the female is ugly, like with most birds and a lot of animals in the animal kingdom. With Roegadyns and Miqo'tes have they bipassed their animalistic natures or are they human, would male miqotes be prettier than females (the xi direction). I think they would go this way with it, and Roegadyn's females would be prettier than males because they are just oversized hume guys (no tails), and female highlander would be cool but in lore I believe male highlanders just use regular human women. (we have a joke that its female roegadyns and male humes lol, that create highlanders).
    Could someone link me a youtube vid of the Gridania storyline with the male miqote in it, or just the quest name would be nice, I don't have to be that lazy right hahaha, I am from Gridania its just been so long since I've done the quest I don't remember that damn kid lol. I just remember the Padjal (spelling sorry didn't feel like looking it up sure theres an h in it)
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Julie Nymphiel
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by zaviermhigo View Post
    Men are ugly, females are pretty, this is true of the human race. But with animals sometimes the man is pretty and the female is ugly, like with most birds and a lot of animals in the animal kingdom. With Roegadyns and Miqo'tes have they bipassed their animalistic natures or are they human, would male miqotes be prettier than females (the xi direction). I think they would go this way with it, and Roegadyn's females would be prettier than males because they are just oversized hume guys (no tails), and female highlander would be cool but in lore I believe male highlanders just use regular human women. (we have a joke that its female roegadyns and male humes lol, that create highlanders).
    Could someone link me a youtube vid of the Gridania storyline with the male miqote in it, or just the quest name would be nice, I don't have to be that lazy right hahaha, I am from Gridania its just been so long since I've done the quest I don't remember that damn kid lol.
    In lore the Female Highlanders are all hanging out in Ala Migho trying to rebuild it while a few males went out looking for assistance from the outside.
    (2)
    I have to thank Square-Enix for the amazing job they have done recreating Final Fantasy XIV from Scratch. Especially the inclusion of Missing Genders which we petitioned for in good faith. This was proof to us players that the Developers are truly Sympathetic to our requests and that being honest and vocal can pay off with the amazing characters we have who are Female Roegadyn, Male Miqote, and Female Highlanders. Thank You SE, Thank You Community Team, Thank You Yoshi-P.

Page 89 of 148 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 ... LastLast