Player
    Character
    Ceons Asmeia
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 54
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairdeas View Post
    The lore that does exist says they already exist.
    Well then we have no problem except Where are our characters?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Natsu Seibold
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceons View Post
    Well then we have no problem except Where are our characters?
    They are invisible :P
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Crevox Shadeseer
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    This topic should die already. This is doing horrible things for FFXIV.

You're trying to pressure a low priority feature (which is COMPLETELY cosmetic) onto the development team and make it seem like the entire community cares. FFXIV needs a LOT MORE important things than this.

Stop necroing it and let it drop.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Eisen Marduk
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Crevox View Post

You're trying to pressure a low priority feature (which is COMPLETELY cosmetic) onto the development team and make it seem like the entire community cares. FFXIV needs a LOT MORE important things than this.

I wasn't aware we crowned anyone the grand poobah of knowing what's best for FFXIV. I also wasn't aware of any posts screaming "we want this nao or no sale".

I'm glad we have someone like you around keeping score, or else I'd be totally lost.

No but seriously, get over yourself. "...makes it seem like the entire community cares"? While I'm the first one to decry using the forums as indicative of anything, the fact that after 40 pages and 403 posts, there's a pretty big consensus of people saying "Hey SE, this would be cool. Please consider this." I find it pretty ignorant to just discard that many opinions.

But I digress. You seem to have a good idea of what this game is missing from the tone of your post. By all means, let us in on it. I'm sure everyone else in the forums and the dev team are dying to hear it.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Natsu Seibold
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 60

Clearly you havent read the all the posts, otherwise youd know that no one is pressuring SE to add them now at all. All we want is a clear answer on whether or not they plan to implement them at a LATER time when EVERYTHING ELSE is fixed, so next time you decide to bash things at least get your facts straight. Thanks
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Cindrie Estelloix
    World
    Halicarnassus
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90

This thread is why forums are here, you do not like the suggestion? Move on because you are not the author of these boards Square Enix is and only they have any right to tell us what is and isn't a valid suggestion. And I don't think you understand what necroing is. Really OLD posts that are no longer relevant to anything are necro'd, this doesn't qualify yet by any measure.
    (1)
    Last edited by Cendres; 03-27-2011 at 10:59 AM. Reason: spelling

Player
    Character
    Crevox Shadeseer
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    The large amount of views and posts, and it being on the front page of the forum, makes it seem like a trying issue among the community for them to be implemented.

I'm not saying they shouldn't be implemented, I'm saying there are more important things. If you guys seriously think that this is the one thing SE should spend their time on, and this is the one thing that will get people to play this game..... sigh.

If you don't, then let the topic die until the game actually becomes more popular/playable, and let them worry about it then. Stop bugging SE about things that aren't important right now.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ceons Asmeia
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 54
    Square Enix is a company that is wise enough to prioritize what they need and want in the game. They have given us the space to tell them what we like, don't like, would like to see. They want to know what we think. We are putting our thoughts, ideas and suggestions out there. This does not mean DO IT NOW OR WE ALL QUIT!!!!1111

You should try and be more constructive and give a suggestion of your own, or go to a different section of a forum.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Hooks Dopple
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 21
    No.

No mancats. Ever.
    (1)
    Master of Catalyst, Hooks Dopple of Gilgamesh

TONKA TRUCK LEGO BLOCKS.

Player
    Character
    Ceons Asmeia
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 54
    Yes MR. BIG BUTTS. Give men mancats so they stop being women! or at least some % will....
    (1)

Page 41 of 148 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast