Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1480
    Player
    Character
    Greedalox Blurflux
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    I cant even understand (nor do I want too) where some of you people are coming from. The topic for the last few pages totally disgusts me, and the fact that people are even considering baring people from a name change because they think they will use it to get rid of a bad rep is just silly. Who gives a shit.

2.0 is right around the corner. Its f*cking make or break time. I want to know how SE is going to entice new players, and what their plans are to ensure player retention. Because so far, Im not nearly as impressed as I'd like to be. We have bigger issues to worry about, everything else is bullshit.

On topic-ish:

Goblins = Win
    Viera = Fail
    (6)
    Last edited by Amsai; 07-06-2012 at 08:35 AM.

Player
    Character
    Kupo Storaifo
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 76
    I was under the impression that they will allow a name change when they allow us to change looks and races. They way it was worded made it seem like it was a one time thing... not a new service.
    (0)

When all else fails, Heck the Bed.

Player
    Character
    Arlisia Bladewind
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 50
    All I'm saying is, If SE wants 2.0 to go well, all us girly named cats better get to get new names.

otherwise there are going to be a buncha fruity male cats running around with names like Kitty Princess and Fifi McFluffyTail

Imagine how dumb the screenshots would look if those are the kinds of names running around on MALE CHARACTERS.
    (2)
    TCELES B HSUP.

Know your roots!

Player
    Character
    Crim Soukyuu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Last post on this topic from me...
    Quote Originally Posted by Radnar View Post
    Concern over players changing their name to avoid a bad reputation is not valid. In every MMO ever that allows name changes, players who try to hide behind a different name are always found out.
    At the cost of someone getting ripped off again.
    (0)

[ AMD Phenom II X4 970BE@4GHz | 12GB DDR3-RAM@CL7 | nVidia GeForce 260GTX OC | Crucial m4 SSD ]

Player
    Character
    Rad Nar
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 16
    Quote Originally Posted by Soukyuu View Post
    At the cost of someone getting ripped off again.
    No, it usually happens because people notice when a new characters shows up on the server wearing the same gear and with the same job levels as a prior offender.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Rowan Garnet
    World
    Halicarnassus
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Yay for posb name change!
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Sa'niquel Amrita
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Coombah View Post
    Yay for posb name change!
    And here's hoping it comes into development!
    (2)

Masamune ♡ SGD ♡ Australia
    My DA / FFXIV SS Glamours - http://tinyurl.com/mvmdebr

Player
    Character
    Chrees Byrjun
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkhan View Post
    All I'm saying is, If SE wants 2.0 to go well, all us girly named cats better get to get new names.

otherwise there are going to be a buncha fruity male cats running around with names like Kitty Princess and Fifi McFluffyTail

Imagine how dumb the screenshots would look if those are the kinds of names running around on MALE CHARACTERS.
    The /names command is your friend until they do allow name changes.
    (0)
    Sea of Stars «SoS» | Sargatanas
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    Hatersgonnahate.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukkirii View Post
    ^My favorite signature but minus the Bayohne part.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKupo View Post
    I was under the impression that they will allow a name change when they allow us to change looks and races. They way it was worded made it seem like it was a one time thing... not a new service.
    That's all it is so far - a one time deal - there's no information that anyone can possibly go on that it'll be a continued service any time soon (I am of course saying that because things can change in the long run, not that I think or don't think SE will make it a service).
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Psxpert Sylph
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Awahtochchina View Post
    My only thing with this is that Lunarians don't look much different from humans (in this case Hyurs), so them being impltemented is unlikely.

I do remember something about a beast (was it dragon-ish?) like race being in the works. I personally think a Viera option would be awesome *_*
    The thing is, Lunarians are more potent in size, mind and spirit. Regardless if they were the same in appearance in FFiv, this is xiv and Lunarians can look different in appearance. I would leave it open to an expansion so if anyone really wants to change their names or race, when an adventurer get the expansion and completes half-way through the missions, they could be accepted to the Lunarian community and change what ever they want.

Due the the Lunarian superior race and technology, an adventurer could/would be able to enhance a curtain degree of physical stats, attributes and appearance. Breaking the custom on the armoury system, adventurers can adopt a sub or new weapon of choice for their class or job. Lunarians have such superior skills and art that new crafts would be made available with more materials and items, equipment and gear to learn to make. Lunarian race would make such a huge and expansive difference to xiv that it would be plain wrong to ignore this concept.
    (0)

~'\[[_LEGACY_]]/'~
    TENTs because solo-friendly content forces me to want one!
    (HP + Instantly logout anywhere)

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/my/
    *Excalibur* Nation: Limsa Laminsa

Page 148 of 148 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148