Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Sparda Redfox
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 60
    Thanks for the info.. This helps alot since I'm kinda stuck with my LTW right now
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Heal Bus
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    The observatory has some really good WVR and GSM triple turn in quests. Mythril Earrings and Linen Tights are easy to make.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Roth Trailfinder
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    Crafting leves are always picked up in the city-state that that guild is home to. Weaving and goldsmithing in Ul'dah, carpentry and leatherworking in Gridania, etc.
    Actually .. it appears to me that if an area offers a crafting leve, for leves levels 20 and up, at least one in that craft is going to be a triple. You can tell because items that are made in batches of 3 they want 5, and other items they want 3 of.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Julianne Dragonhope
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Crafting leves are always picked up in the city-state that that guild is home to. Weaving and goldsmithing in Ul'dah, carpentry and leatherworking in Gridania, etc.
    By city-state, do you mean any zone that's affiliated with one of the 3 nations? Or do you specifically mean just Ul'dah, Gridania, and Limsa Lominsa? If it's the later, that's not true as there are crafting leves in places outside of those 3 cities. If the former, then yes in most cases but not all. Some follow the storyline a bit and where you would be at that level range of stories might also have crafting leves for it. For example, Quarrymill, which is affiliated with Gridania but gives level 20 leves for Goldsmithing, Weaving, and Alchemy. None of which are home to Gridania.

Roth: I think amount to turn in depends on not just whether multiple items per synth but also whether if it's a base material or finished product. Aldgoat leather is only 1 per synth but they ask for 5.
    (0)
    I'm a crafter Jim, not a Warrior! I don't want to fight as a Warrior just to be able to craft!

Player
    Character
    Zehel Sterben
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Very useful info. I miyself happened upon one of these leves last night and it really helped my LTW level a little
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Conradus Leviathan
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    This is true of the city-state leve counters. Levemetes in the field will offer crafting leves in a variety of classes. I did some nice goldsmithing in Costa Del Sol.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Koyate Bahamut
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Just to help out. BSM Lvl 40 is "File That Under Whatever" and requires 3 Mythril Files to be turned in.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Long Arrow
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 32
    To the Op:

Thank You!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rafe Macleod
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 49
    Bump. This needs to be stickied.
    (0)
    Rafe Macleod - Freelancer

Player
    Character
    Lysandrus Rande
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 36
    You can always tell if a levequest is a triple turn-in by looking at the picture in the upper right corner of the quest description window. If the picture is of an old woman in the foreground with a younger woman standing behind her, that's a triple turn-in.
    (2)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast