Dev. Posts

Hybrid View

Character
    Skadi Frostborn
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50

"Fix" Speed Runs? How about fixing the real issue?

Trash mobs are a waste of time that yield no items or gil.
    (208)

Player
    Character
    Twigglypuff Reaper
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    this.

/10char
    (20)

Player
    Character
    Sad Panda
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    If you want to kill the bosses, you gotta kill the stuff before him. That is the incentive to kill the trash, to get to the boss. Your not being rewarded for killing the trash, your killing the trash so you can get to the boss to get your reward.
    (115)

Player
    Character
    Rynault Beinon
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrotor View Post
    If you want to kill the bosses, you gotta kill the stuff before him. That is the incentive to kill the trash, to get to the boss. Your not being rewarded for killing the trash, your killing the trash so you can get to the boss to get your reward.
    I don't think anyone has explained it... this... good. He just said it all and the best conclusion to this BS of people crying over having to spend time doing stuff in a game. Yes I think they could of added other outlets to get tomes than just one dungeon. But still did you guys even try to get DL gear in 1.0. I can only say countless hours where wasted trying to get that stuff to drop back then.

As one stated on another thread. BOOM!

/thread
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Laiyenu Rae
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrotor View Post
    Bosses loot is worthless, this argument is only valid in Raids. (crystal tower or Coil due to the boss drops being worth something).
    (0)

I'm the Bloodgaru Queen.

Player
    Character
    Methos Ranperre
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Laiyenu View Post
    Bosses loot is worthless, this argument is only valid in Raids. (crystal tower or Coil due to the boss drops being worth something).
    Worthless, yet you are wearing Strategos gear from AK. I'm sure if you didn't have a DL Cowl, you would gladly take the body as well and the belt also.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Laiyenu Rae
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by ReplicaX View Post
    Worthless, yet you are wearing Strategos gear from AK. I'm sure if you didn't have a DL Cowl, you would gladly take the body as well and the belt also.
    Yup. wouldn't be though if more Allg peices dropped, so far we've see the Healer headpiece 3 times and nothing else sides tank and LNC stuff.

To your point, I cant convert AK gear, its just a poor stepping stone into DL (which you dont even need due to people just running CM day and night)
    (0)

I'm the Bloodgaru Queen.

Player
    Character
    Azran Hayat
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Laiyenu View Post
    Yup. wouldn't be though if more Allg peices dropped, so far we've see the Healer headpiece 3 times and nothing else sides tank and LNC stuff.

To your point, I cant convert AK gear, its just a poor stepping stone into DL (which you dont even need due to people just running CM day and night)
    I always wondered about this, none of my green gear, even from 1.0 can be converted..
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kazari Uiharu
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Wow the entitlement here.... I am struggling to think of a game that actually gave something worht while for trash mobs... I mean the whole reason we called them trash mobs... was due to trashy loot. Are you guys serious? I mean I get that you were TOTALLY exploiting the game and they fixed it. They reduced repair costs. so go kill trash mobs. I do not get at all where your coming from
    (80)
    “Even the finest sword plunged into salt water will eventually rust.”
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Player
    Character
    Chaloutte Avandale
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Noata View Post
    Wow the entitlement here.... I am struggling to think of a game that actually gave something worht while for trash mobs... I mean the whole reason we called them trash mobs... was due to trashy loot. Are you guys serious? I mean I get that you were TOTALLY exploiting the game and they fixed it. They reduced repair costs. so go kill trash mobs. I do not get at all where your coming from
    Vindictus, Mabinogi, EQOA, EQ2, Aion, Allods, GW2 and the list goes on.

It's not that you're struggling to think of a game, it's just that you don't give a rat's ass. It's an archaic system that many MMOs are starting to move away from. Stop defending bullshit with more bullshit.
    (58)
    Last edited by Boyahd; 09-13-2013 at 12:24 AM.

Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast