Player
    Character
    Torrent Stormbringer
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50

AH pricing solution (Partial) Consignment House

A consignment house is a reverse AH, specifically designed for crafter/Fieldcraft to pick and choose their jobs instead of selling their work.

Basically it works like this:

A player goes up to the consignment board, browses recipies, repairs, and melds in an interface similar to that of the AH.

When he finds the item he wants he selects it, and places with it the amount of money he's willing to pay for the item, and the quantity he wants (if stackable) through his retainer. If the job is a meld or item repair, the specific item is also deposited.

Later, the crafter or fieldcrafter can come up, and using an interface that lets them pick the DoL/DoH set they are looking for work in, they see what other people want, and what they are willing to take for that job.
    (18)

Player
    Character
    Torrent Stormbringer
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Anyone? Would like some community feedback.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Choyi Baeldurn
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    I'd be happy just if we could get player bazaar and repair requests back in, they where there in 1.0 and I see no reason why they can't have it back in 2.0.
    That way I could ask friends to toss me a quick repair while out in the field, instead of what you suggests which just limits repairs/meld/item purchase to towns.
    (0)
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Player
    Character
    Iec Erynt
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 57
    XIesque Bazaar would be handy. It was fun checking party members in XI to try to find random good deals.

But since the current MB is equivalent to a bazaar, I understand why this is not implemented.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Gemini Man
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Bazaar would be useless right now with the auto logout imo
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Pride Radeneau
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 55
    I LOVE this idea, make it happen.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Torrent Stormbringer
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Maybe if a dev sees it. Lol
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Bakudannar Fyrium
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    I propose a modification to the Market Boards so players can create market orders similar to stock trading. The buy side should be able to set a quantity and price for an item they want to buy and then a time option to specify how long to keep the order. A checkbox will allow partial filling of the order. The order will remain open until the quantity and price requirements are met, at which the transaction is made. Limit the number of orders to prevent market failure. The sell side already works as intended but there should be two tabs on the market sheet, one for items for sale like how it is, and one for buy orders. A new button on the pricing window will be called Liquidate, which will fill the highest priced orders.

As for repairs and melding, that could work, but in the end, you'll just have bots camping that area for gil. You have to restrict the number of times per day a person can perform repairs/melds through that system.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Drako Lombardi
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    I thought they posted in a letter in the last 6 months of having player offered requests like this in the future sometime. Id go back and try to find it, but idk how to even begin to search for it. But I remember it cause I suggested it in beta feedback, and when i saw it come up in a letter, i was like omg i suggested that. idk exactly what form of it they announced, but I'm pretty sure i saw something like this comming down the pike, sorry i don't have a source for you. Maybe a kid with more time then me will obsess over the letters/updates we were givin and find it for us. lol
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kael Elenion
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    I....actually really like this idea.

Players wouldn't be able to overcharge if they knew no one would take their offer, and crafters could get regular work creating only specifically what people want/need and know how much buyers are willing to pay for it.

SE. Do this. Please.

(although, honestly, I don't expect them to change the entire basis of their Market design to fit this request but I think it's one of the better market related suggestions)
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast