Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Devi Copperhawk
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    For me it's about missing excitement. After my 20th keep run... I just don't care about the trash. It's just the same things over and over again. By throwing in some random loot, it breaks up the monotony.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kaedan Burkhardt
    World
    Atomos
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    What is the point of a DUNGEON if you do nothing but fight boss after boss? You might as well just make a tunnel of 3-4 rooms all adjacent and have the bosses waiting there for you to walk through the door. o.O

Trash mobs are filler. If raids and dungeons had nothing but bosses, it would be lame as **** and people would start crying with buzz words like "linear".
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Natiya Kyska
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Noata View Post
    Wow the entitlement here.... I am struggling to think of a game that actually gave something worht while for trash mobs...
    SWTOR, WoW, TERA, to name a few. They always drop fair amounts of money that builds up, they also don't usually take 2+ minutes per fight to kill.

It goes beyond simple "entitlement", as you so plainly put it. Think about it, how are people actually going to enjoy plowing through the whole two progression dungeons in endgame over and over again if there's no added incentive on the side? It's dull and repetitive, but you may as well to have something to show for all your effort.

Perhaps you enjoy wasting time, and that's your "entitlement", but try not to shove your expectations on others, thx.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Leander Hammerfist
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    Dividing the total loot of a dungeon between mobs and boss would give much more satisfaction than just having to kill mobs in order to get to the boss (therefore making people want to skip them)... Otherwise why would they even be there? If you want to battle just the boss, do a primal fight.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Liadan Summerfield
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Noata View Post
    Wow the entitlement here.... I am struggling to think of a game that actually gave something worht while for trash mobs... I mean the whole reason we called them trash mobs... was due to trashy loot. Are you guys serious? I mean I get that you were TOTALLY exploiting the game and they fixed it. They reduced repair costs. so go kill trash mobs. I do not get at all where your coming from
    Um...every game but this one? Rift has trash drops (gold, items to be sold). WoW has patterns, epic items, blue items, items that can be sold for gold, crafting materials, and gold. SWTOR was the same.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Xea Vos
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    The game is fine. Stop being lazy and learn how to make gil. You're not supposed to profit from a dungeon, and the benefit of running one is that you're getting new gear. Is that so hard to wrap your brains around? Or do you feel the need to be handed everything and even some extra gil to make the economy worthless?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Gorlan Braeg
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Why Cater to Care Bears? I mean this is a game... it is called a DUNGEON for a reason... You go through the whole damn place killing lesser mobs who protect or defend the lesser bosses who then defend the Main boss.... Do you honestly think that to get the best loot at endgame you can just go into a dungeon and face the main boss without facing his army? ARE YOU MENTAL? DO NOT CHANGE A THING FOR THESE CHILDREN WHO JUST WANT EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW AND DO NOT WANT TO LIFT A FINGER TO GET IT!!! The best gear in the game needs to be earned! I am sick and tired of community's moaning and complaining to make things instant! Play for the game for the game or get the F out! Its a game to play for the whole story not just for the loot! ITS NOT ALL ABOUT LOOT! Sure loot is awesome and better gear is also awesome but I mean a lot of people are missing the point to a MMO it is about community and building friendships and enoying the journey... not just the end.

What are you going to do when you have everything? what else is there to do? Just come on the forums and say well that was too easy time to find another game while I wait for a new patch... Come on people grow up and look at the big picture!.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Gorlan Braeg
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Exevos View Post
    The game is fine. Stop being lazy and learn how to make gil. You're not supposed to profit from a dungeon, and the benefit of running one is that you're getting new gear. Is that so hard to wrap your brains around? Or do you feel the need to be handed everything and even some extra gil to make the economy worthless?
    The thing is you do make a profit.. you get better gear... But I agree with you
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Sabaku Usagi
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaedan View Post
    What is the point of a DUNGEON if you do nothing but fight boss after boss? You might as well just make a tunnel of 3-4 rooms all adjacent and have the bosses waiting there for you to walk through the door. o.O

Trash mobs are filler. If raids and dungeons had nothing but bosses, it would be lame as **** and people would start crying with buzz words like "linear".
    That's pretty much what the coil is lol
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tipira Kandi
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 52
    I would suggest Lowering tomes for completing a dungeon by half but at the same time let regular monster drop 1-3 or 4 tomes per monsterkill (either random or higher chance for higher tomes with speedkill or w/e). So everyone would start to clear out instances then.
    So this would give a different outcome in tomes and would motivate everyone to give the best....
    (3)
    Whisper of Abaddon - FC - http://www.woafc.com

Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast