Character
    Vili Ragnarok
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings,

We're planning to release a hotfix next week that we'll use to address and adjust a few elements.

One of the adjustments regards the regular monsters in level 50 dungeons and how there is currently no reason to defeat them.

We'll be announcing additional details about the hotfix details soon!
    Only way to fix it, is to
    A) Make it so you need to kill everything (please don't, that is just stupid)
    B) Make it so they drop a SUBSTANTIAL amount of Gil. Maybe some Allagan pieces or the occasional 1-3 Tomes.
    I don't mean so much gil we become rich, but enough to pay for repair costs. Your 1 Gil from mobs in Ak is a joke.
    (6)
    Last edited by Vili; 10-10-2013 at 03:51 AM.

Player
    Character
    Bopo Dipo
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by BodomsChild View Post
    Here is my idea for this fix. Give 1 Philosophy Tome per enemy defeated in a dungeon. That way people actually have a reason to defeat them! You can readjust the amount of tomes given out per boss (they drop loot anyway) so that it isn't broken in terms of rushing through equipment. Sound good?
    that's a really good idea.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Mist Monster
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Fusionx View Post
    inb4 "reason to kill them" means "you have to kill every mob in an area to unlock a portal to the next"
    PLEASE don't give them any ideas! I'm already on the verge of just quitting due to being burnt out on CM and AK and that I think doing my laundry is more fun those those on the 20th run
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Vanyaeli Raegi
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by EgweneALvere View Post
    Now I know I am probably being way to positive since this is SE we are talking about......but maybe if you kill all the trash mobs you will get more tomes? I know its probably a one-handed, blind man's shot in the dark but I can be irrationally optimistic, can't I?
    They could do it similar to a HQ item for a crafting leve. Kill ALL the mobs and you get a percentage bonus of tomes at the end, that'd be a pretty good adjustment if you ask me, I hate being forced to skip packs, especially when it feels like each group has different expectations of the tank.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ulath Skullsplitter
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Fusionx View Post
    inb4 "reason to kill them" means "you have to kill every mob in an area to unlock a portal to the next"
    Wouldnt surpise me. The fix will be that we have to kill all mobs to proceed to bosses but no added rewards for doing so. Nope wouldnt surprise me in the least.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Ayaka Tranquility
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    The problem isn't that it doesn't drop any gil. They all drop 1 gil. ONE. GIL. It's a fucking insult!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Zei Vi
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Greetings,

We're planning to release a hotfix next week that we'll use to address and adjust a few elements.

One of the adjustments regards the regular monsters in level 50 dungeons and how there is currently no reason to defeat them.

I see no good coming from this.
    (6)

Server: Exodus

Player
    Character
    Julie Nymphiel
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    Greetings,

Why only the Level 50 Dungeons? Theres more than just the level 50 Dungeons.
    (2)
    I have to thank Square-Enix for the amazing job they have done recreating Final Fantasy XIV from Scratch. Especially the inclusion of Missing Genders which we petitioned for in good faith. This was proof to us players that the Developers are truly Sympathetic to our requests and that being honest and vocal can pay off with the amazing characters we have who are Female Roegadyn, Male Miqote, and Female Highlanders. Thank You SE, Thank You Community Team, Thank You Yoshi-P.

Player
    Character
    Artemis Fall
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50
    CM nerf incoming, guess I have to farm it even more than usual.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Resa Nome
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairdeas View Post
    Why only the Level 50 Dungeons? Theres more than just the level 50 Dungeons.
    Because killing enemies in pre-50 dungeons nets you experience unlike level 50 dungeons where killing the extra enemies nets you nothing but a bigger repair bill.
    (9)

Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast