Player
    Character
    Vayha Aero
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90

Determination?

While watching posts about BLM, multiple times have I seen someone post that in regards to stats we should aim for INT, Determination, Crit, SpellSpeed/Accuracy in that order. What exactly is determination? It says it adds dmg but how is it different from INT?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Trihugger Tiggz
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    On a basic level, it affects healing abilities in addition to damage. On a more specific level nobody really knows because the tool tips are so ... vague. Damage is also "low" enough that it would take quite a bit of determination while maintaining constant intelligence to truly figure out how potent it is. The only way to do this currently is mix/matching gear and using our stat allocation points to fill in gaps. Nobody seems quite willing to go to these extremes just yet, myself definitely included lol.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Shin Senpai
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Trihuuger View Post
    On a basic level, it affects healing abilities in addition to damage. On a more specific level nobody really knows because the tool tips are so ... vague. Damage is also "low" enough that it would take quite a bit of determination while maintaining constant intelligence to truly figure out how potent it is. The only way to do this currently is mix/matching gear and using our stat allocation points to fill in gaps. Nobody seems quite willing to go to these extremes just yet, myself definitely included lol.
    Honestly, I don't think anyone has info on what determination really does to our stats in general. I mean det increases our damage and heal more from spells but by how much? we don't know. We don't even have gear that gives ONLY determination to test things.
    (0)