Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Trinth Rimesoul
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60

The real problem with the speedrun nerf. Content.

What people care about is running AK over, and over. Especially casual and "standard" (for a lack of a true term) players. In order to get your relic weapon and full darklight. It takes close to 80 full runs of AK; if done at 20mins a piece, that's about 28 HOURS of running AK. This is quite literally progression...

Until now. Now it's going to take even longer. The idea of running AK LONGER next time for an alt is just not happening. Put out some more content if you're going to make the game even more mind numbingly repetitive. FATE grinding is bad enough, especially for ST melee. I am not saying make the time required less, or make it easier. I am saying I don\\'t want to turn my brain off through the 5th to 80th dungeon run because there is nothing new to learn or interact with. You shouldn\\'t care about the time neededy, you should care about what you\\'re doing with that time.
    (11)

Player
    Character
    Kanzer Vardel
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    I find it funny how people complain about there only being one dungeon.

While I do agree that there needs to be more than one dungeon to get these things, let's be real here. Even if they do add more dungeons one of those dungeons is going to be quicker than the others. Which means people will farm the one that is quickest, which means, people will still be running the same dungeon over and over and over regardless.
    (49)

Player
    Character
    Trinth Rimesoul
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    Also random forward slashes for mobile users it seems on apostrophes.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Natalya Grief
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    There are 3-4 high level dungeons which all award tombstones. Just for your info.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Trinth Rimesoul
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanzer View Post
    I find it funny how people complain about there only being one dungeon.

While I do agree that there needs to be more than one dungeon to get these things, let's be real here. Even if they do add more dungeons one of those dungeons is going to be quicker than the others. Which means people will farm the one that is quickest, which means, people will still be running the same dungeon over and over and over regardless.
    So they can balance it and make it close. They could also make a dungeon much harder (mechanically, not gear) and give more of a reward for that. They have an infinite possibility factor. It is a game after all.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kanzer Vardel
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinth View Post
    So they can balance it and make it close. They could also make a dungeon much harder (mechanically, not gear) and give more of a reward for that. They have an infinite possibility factor. It is a game after all.
    Still doesn't take away the fact that people will find what is mot efficient and whatever that is is what people will do over and over again, ignoring everything else. It's simply how things work. I'd rather they put their focus more in the end, end game, rather than providing more dungeons to farm for the gear to get into that level of end game.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Shyba N'varos
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 59
    Quote Originally Posted by Somnus View Post
    There are 3-4 high level dungeons which all award tombstones. Just for your info.
    Praetorim is Looonnnng(but kinda fun with magitek section) Castrum is the same boss repeated 3 times then a "Click button to win fight" one and then the same boss you fought 3 times already. WP is fairly interesting with the Stalker and the Grudge mechanic but that's still just PHilo tomes, leaving AK as the ONLY real source of myth so AK is STILL getting run 8+x a week no matter what.

add some Myth to WP and I for one would be running it more often even if just for something "Different"
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kik Inperi
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Somnus View Post
    It's tomestones. Just for your info.

(5)
    Last edited by KikInperi; 09-13-2013 at 02:14 AM.

Player
    Character
    Orophin Calmcacil
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I'm going to go on a limb and say it probably wasn't their intention for you to have your relic and all Darklight within a week. (assuming 4 hours of play, 7 days a week)
    (24)

Player
    Character
    Acyd De'nacht
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Orophin View Post
    I'm going to go on a limb and say it probably wasn't their intention for you to have your relic and all Darklight within a week. (assuming 4 hours of play, 7 days a week)
    Ohhhhh Oro, stop making sense =P
    (7)
    Acyd De'nacht

Jenova

Woe to the vanquished, mournful tear, glorious...Eternal King...Ah...Whom today we commemorate...I am the death of death.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast