Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Tony Dincht
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    They need to prioritize how loading mobs/people work to make these stupid fates even doable. It should be mob->party members->anything else. While doing Behemoth today, having my buddy tank it at one point keeping him up with heals, only to see him and behemoth disappear and him get obliterated and then me next because I couldn't even friggin' see him to run away.
    (1)

Player
    I've returned! First I find pants, then Louisoix dies for sending me to the void.
    Character
    Uni Neko
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 72
    In all fairness, it's probably because you have god knows how many people trying to fight Odin and Behemoth at the same time. As soon as the word gets out that they're up, everyone and his dog rushes to the immediate area. The one and only time I fought Odin, I couldn't keep a target lock on him because the sheer number of people in the fate would cause him to blink out. I didn't even know he used Zantetsuken until everybody spontaneously fell down dead.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Furio Noctis
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Thanks beta white knights. Your ever lasting bias really helped the game. Pragmatism, who needs it when you can have blind love for something and flame anyone with constructive criticism.

FATEs, remove them completely. In their current form they are utter and complete shit.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Geovana Fletcher
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 80
    Especially since Behemoth is so large you would think he would show on your screen all the time.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ryujin Tsubaki
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    had odin on lamia server yesterday morning, or at least i think it was odin. nobody really saw him, but he beat the shit out of us if it was him. (pretty sure it was him)

SE i no i might be asking to much, but can i plz see the shit thats KILLING ME!!!
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Lasair Shiorai
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 64
    First time I fought Behemoth on Lamia it didn't crash it. Maybe I'm just lucky.
    (0)

Player
    I've returned! First I find pants, then Louisoix dies for sending me to the void.
    Character
    Uni Neko
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 72
    Quote Originally Posted by Furio View Post
    Thanks beta white knights. Your ever lasting bias really helped the game. Pragmatism, who needs it when you can have blind love for something and flame anyone with constructive criticism.

FATEs, remove them completely. In their current form they are utter and complete shit.
    Considering your opinion about FATEs isn't constructive at all, I think I'd rather hear the ramblings of white knights over hypocrites like you.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Furio Noctis
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard319 View Post
    Considering your opinion about FATEs isn't constructive at all, I think I'd rather hear the ramblings of white knights over hypocrites like you.
    Then don't read them. Nobody is forcing you.

If you think fates are good the way they are designed now: "Run in, zerg zerg zerg, 15k xp, run to the next, zerg zerg zerg, 15k xp etc...", you're the one being hypocrite.

Mr. White, do you want a game you enjoy, or one you can defend beyond its right?

Opinions are statements. Criticism and feedback can be constructive:
    "I like apples" <-- opinion, nothing constructive or destructive about it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Duelle Urelle
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Furio View Post
    Mr. White, do you want a game you enjoy, or one you can defend beyond its right?

Opinions are statements. Criticism and feedback can be constructive:
    "I like apples" <-- opinion, nothing constructive or destructive about it.
    How about going after the people who clammored for outworld content under the misguided "OMG we need outworld bosses becuz that'z what mak3z it finla fantasie!!one!1" mentality. I would have been happy with Odin and Behemoth being in an instance rather than FATE mobs. Odin seems to drop stuff which means that yes, everyone and their dog is going to want in on that to trade in for their unique-looking armor and Zantetsukens.
    (2)
    * The sad thing is that FFXIV turned RDM into a turret, and people think that's what it's supposed to be. It's supposed to combine sword and magic into something more, not spend the bulk of gameplay spamming spells and jump into melee for only 3 GCDs before scurrying back to the back line like good little casters.
    * Design ideas:
    Red Mage - COMPLETE (https://tinyurl.com/y6tsbnjh), Chemist - Second Pass (https://tinyurl.com/ssuog88), Thief - First Pass (https://tinyurl.com/vdjpkoa), Rune Fencer - First Pass (https://tinyurl.com/y3fomdp2)

Player
    Character
    Master Matsume
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 50
    I have done Behemoth twice and Odin thrice, and I cannot say from my personal experience that participating in the FATE has caused me lag. Nor have I ever been disconnected while the FATEs were active. However, Odin and Behemoth obviously blink in and out of reality due to maximum players being rendered and groups of players participating in the FATEs have been seen DCing by the dozens. Again, this has just been my personal experience and does not mean other players aren't being adversely affected.
    (0)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast