Player
    Character
    Mushy Tailspin
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50

Libra Eorzea App for Windows Phone

Will Windows Phone users be getting Libra Eorzea? We do not even have the One Time Password App yet!!!! I hope the developers will port it to the Windows Phone since an increasing amount of people are starting to use the platform.

So can developers please port the App to Windows Phone 8(and blackberry for those people) This is an App I have been looking forward to, and I knew iOS, then Android were going to be released, but there has been no word on other smart phones/tablets.

Can the Mods send this up the line? Tons of people want to use the 1 time password app(VERY IMPORTANT TO HAVE!) and now Libra which would be so amazing to have in my palms instead of alt-tabbing out of the game for information.

Please support WP8! This not only goes for this team, but I feel that Square Enix should be supporting the platform with more of their mobile games too. So far we have only gotten a port from iOS of Final Fantasy 1. I play the hell out of that game, and paid the premium SE price for. I would gladly do the same with what other Final Fantasies they release for the system, and possibly other types of games they make.
    (21)
    Last edited by Mushy; 09-12-2013 at 02:05 AM.
    MAGIC MUSHY ROOMS

Player
    Character
    Crevox Shadeseer
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    Not currently planned
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Za'karn Riskbreaker
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    Its coming for android. No need to panic. Next month was the projected date.

Sorry, misunderstood. no clue but get a better phone! lol j/k
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Mushy Tailspin
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by ZakarnRosewood View Post
    Sorry, misunderstood. no clue but get a better phone! lol j/k
    I have used the newest Androids(The best makes) I have used iPhone, and never been a fan. Windows Phone blows those away. It is not a phone you can appreciate by just playing with it.. There is a lot under the hood, the amount of storage for one is 12-16gb or above standard, most also have SD slots. Have you seen the xbox live games? It runs games great graphically, without lag. There is standardization with the platform similar(but less strict) to iOS. It is not the wild west of who knows what people are working with hardware wise that developers have to worry about. It is simply only, are they running Windows Phone 7, or Windows Phone 8?

and like I was saying its simplicity is beautiful, with powerful functionality you do not spot at first glance. You can do anything you can on a top of the line Android phone on WP8 quicker to get things done. It can do it all(EXCEPT RUN THE SE APPS THEY WONT RELEASE!)

Everyone I know who has gone with Windows phone 7/8(which is surprisingly high 10 of my friends have switched, which is more than half of the amount of friends I see IRL) has said it is their favorite smart phone, and when given the chance to upgrade phones they went from 7 to 8 instead of to the newest iphone or android. They have said they want to stay with this system. I feel the exact same way. So please do not diss WP because you have never used it as your phone for a week for it to truly click.
    (6)
    Last edited by Mushy; 09-11-2013 at 07:18 AM.
    MAGIC MUSHY ROOMS

Player
    Character
    Marcus Deston
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    Seems like Square Enix missed out on a noticeable chunk of the smartphone population. Perhaps post this in the feedback forums?
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Libara Arashi
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Would be nice if they did release this on a Windows Phone.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Za'karn Riskbreaker
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Mushy View Post
    I have used the newest Androids(The best makes) I have used iPhone, and never been a fan. Windows Phone blows those away. It is not a phone you can appreciate by just playing with it.. There is a lot under the hood, the amount of storage for one is 12-16gb or above standard, most also have SD slots. Have you seen the xbox live games? It runs games great graphically, without lag. There is standardization with the platform similar(but less strict) to iOS. It is not the wild west of who knows what people are working with hardware wise that developers have to worry about. It is simply only, are they running Windows Phone 7, or Windows Phone 8?

and like I was saying its simplicity is beautiful, with powerful functionality you do not spot at first glance. You can do anything you can on a top of the line Android phone on WP8 quicker to get things done. It can do it all(EXCEPT RUN THE SE APPS THEY WONT RELEASE!)

Everyone I know who has gone with Windows phone 7/8(which is surprisingly high 10 of my friends have switched, which is more than half of the amount of friends I see IRL) has said it is their favorite smart phone, and when given the chance to upgrade phones they went from 7 to 8 instead of to the newest iphone or android. They have said they want to stay with this system. I feel the exact same way. So please do not diss WP because you have never used it as your phone for a week for it to truly click.
    Wow, you sure missed the part where that was a joke...

No, never touched a windows phone personally and as for Xbox, I've never had an interest in the system. Anything good on Xbox is also for either PC or Playstation, so why would i buy another console. Glad you like it though, I know many do. Hope they get Libra Eorzea working on all smart devices, It just comes with time. Apple is the easiest platform to make this on so its either delay its release until everyone uses it or release it for each platform as it comes out. I'd prefer the latter.

EDIT:

Sorry for even saying anything. I have obviously touched a highly sensitive nerve. I deeply apologize if my sense of humor has bothered you.
    (2)
    Last edited by ZakarnRosewood; 09-11-2013 at 07:50 AM.

Player
    Character
    Mushy Tailspin
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by ZakarnRosewood View Post
    Wow, you sure missed the part where that was a joke...

No, never touched a windows phone personally and as for Xbox, I've never had an interest in the system. Anything good on Xbox is also for either PC or Playstation, so why would i buy another console. Glad you like it though, I know many do. Hope they get Libra Eorzea working on all smart devices, It just comes with time. Apple is the easiest platform to make this on so its either delay its release until everyone uses it or release it for each platform as it comes out. I'd prefer the latter.
    No it offers xbox(brand) games on the phone, something similar to how the actual consoles marketplace works.(but if you want you can integrate the 3 phone/pc/xbox console)

Also iOS is not the easiest to develop for it is actually the hardest out of iOS, Android, WP. WP is the easiest to program for from my experience with the SDKs, and the fact to program for a iPhone you either need to run a Mac OR use a VM to run the OS. Androids on screen Emulator is total garbage so you do not know how the App is actually performing unless you put it on the phone/tablet itsself to test. Windows phone is the same to program for as PC. Offering Metro themed Apps, or you can use C#/C/C++ for complex apps like games, or just using it because most programmers use C/C++ or C# because it is the industry standard since the early 1970s. Also C# is what Cocoa is based on(only Cocoa doesnt apply the standard.)

They release on iOS/Android first because they control the highest market share which makes perfect sense, but WP is gaining ground rapidly. They need to develop with all 3 in mind from the start.

SE NEEDS(!!!!) to release the one time password app for WP already! It has been out for how long now? We still do not have it.. With something as simple as that I fear WP wont see Libra ever ]=

SE needs to release their games for their system as well, but that is a different matter..

FFXIV:ARR held an event with Microsoft that show cased FFXIV on PCs, yet they don't support their phone/tablets???
    (2)
    Last edited by Mushy; 09-11-2013 at 07:54 AM.
    MAGIC MUSHY ROOMS

Player
    Character
    Kazaran Leeman
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Hopefully if not ill have to self convert it and run it simulated on my win phone 8.

Used Iphones and Google phones so many makes and models and not going back. FInally have stable network interfacing, control, admin, and deployment mobile wise.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ashley Silverstar
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 15
    Quote Originally Posted by gamesmart View Post
    Seems like Square Enix missed out on a noticeable chunk of the smartphone population.
    To be fair, a barely noticeable chunk.

I kid, I kid (sort of)
    (2)

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast