I don't see it happening. The number of users on Blackberry/Windows Phone is extremely low right now. As a self publishing app developer, let me tell you... it's a pain to publish on the Windows Phone app-store.. it's equally as annoying to publish on iOS, but at least you're reaching a huge install base when you put the time into it.

I'm sure this application has already cost SE a considerable amount of money. It's not generating any revenue so spending MORE money to port it over to a tiny tiny tiny market share if mobile devices just doesn't make sense. iOS to Android ports are cheap, easy, and reach a huge audience. This is probably the only reason they're porting the application to Android to begin with.

While this is off topic, I've owned an iphone 5, Xperia Z, and Lumia 1020. The Xperia Z was clearly the best phone in the bunch for my day to day uses. The Lumia wasn't bad, but the clunky WP8 interface and terrible first and third party support ruined the experience for me. The iphone was just inefficient and difficult to work with under many applications.