Player
    Character
    Horatio Firefist
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50

Moonfire faire clothing items

For women, look pretty good. Can't complain.

For the men though...let me put this delicately. It looks like I'm on my way to an S&M dungeon, just more colorful.

Can't we have some board shorts or something? At least something less...thong-ish.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    V'yugi Tia
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    Nothing wrong with the swimsuits. Equality for men and women both! I approve! Please carry on.

PS: Ofcourse you think the women look fine and the men do not. I suppose that's kind of the point? You and women who are into women have your eyecandy and now so do women and men who are into men have their eyecandy.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Casca Omega
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 41
    You are both right. There needs to be a more casual option that looks like swimwear. Boarder shorts and one-piece suits would be equally hot. Or maybe a pair of deliciously tight bloomers
    (0)

Character
    Trife Darkheart
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Trystane View Post
    Nothing wrong with the swimsuits. Equality for men and women both! I approve! Please carry on.

PS: Ofcourse you think the women look fine and the men do not. I suppose that's kind of the point? You and women who are into women have your eyecandy and now so do women and men who are into men have their eyecandy.
    Men aren't eye candy, and should never be treated as such with tight girly clothes... By nature men just aren't beautiful creatures.

Women on the other hand are beautiful. Even other women can admire another womens beauty. You don't see real men admiring other men for their looks.

I mean ok, if women really want it, I guess it's only fair to have some nut-huggers available (don't see the appeal at all....), but keep a variety of normal men clothing so normal men can sport them as well.

I agree with the OP, some shorts for men that go past the knees would be awesome! I have no reason currently to even get the nut-huggers. I wouldn't be able to tolerate my toon looking like a little girly tool. What's next? Body waxing? lol
    (2)
    Last edited by Trife; 09-12-2013 at 02:33 AM.

Player
    Character
    Magus Zeal
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Do they only offer clothes?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Horatio Firefist
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuujin View Post
    Do they only offer clothes?
    The items available are swimwear tops and bottoms (mostly the same model of swimsuit in different colors, I think the striped variety is a different model), as well as some sort of sparkler thing for each of the cities. I believe that 90 wet bombard ash will get you one gender's list of swimsuit items, and the sparklers cost 2 for a stack of 10.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Santiago Draco
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    I really don't understand it. I just posted about how bad the Bard AF gear looks. Very clownish and feminine on males and just bad on women. Is SE being lazy or are they just this bad?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Veevee Pendragon
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 48
    Sorry to interupt this important discussion, but honeestly, who had the idea to make these items undeletable and undiscardabel?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nessa Goddessly
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Wait you can't discard or delete the items? O-o Also I think the swimsuits for both the guys and girls are too revealing >.> Plus my kitty looks so skinny, maybe too skinny, but hey she's a cat I guess..? I'll keep her wrapped up in robes for now :P
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Leo Leveilleur
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 53
    I am also having an issue where I cannot discard or get rid of the swimsuits I no longer enjoy. I bought every single color to mix and match and see what I'd end up liking, and now I'm stuck with all of them! Someone told me to just stick them on my retainer, but then it would still be wasting space there too! T.T

I hope they will allow us to discard event items in the future.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast