Player
    Character
    Serj Tankian
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 38

ENB Injector for FFXIV (wip)

1st off tho, before people wonder if this is against any TOS or w/e, Its not. It does nothing to any game files. It is a 3d graphic modification for games like TES Skyrim, GTA 4, GTA San Andreas, Deus Ex HR, FSX, and many others. It works by modifying render function calls of the game and applying additional effects.Currently if you just slap the ENBseries into the game, all sorts of uggeh happens, like EXTREME blooms that makes carbies look like a 10,000w light bulb. Props to http://www.enbdev.com/ for makin ENBseries.

Here is a couple Screenshots of what I have come up with so far :P

As seeing these damn forums only allow a limited number of posts per day, I will update the post below to answer questions asked.
    (39)
    Last edited by Serj_Tankian; 09-11-2013 at 06:11 AM.

Player
    Character
    Serj Tankian
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 38
    And if anyone is wondering... Yes, It can be a big hit on fps, lol. Just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoohre_WildRiver View Post
    what are you running this on and what are your fps rates city/outside.. i have a decent pc but idk if this is a gfx/cpu hog so i wanna compare
    Current fps's In cities: 30-50
    Current Fps's Outside: 25-60
    Depending on how many people are around and whats going on. In my 1st post with the purple, its Odin's fight. Was a Bajillion people there so my FPS was around 25-30. Also, I run this game with FULL graphics enabled. With that being said, depending on rigs settings, performances and setups can play a major factor in what your/other peoples results will be.

My rig:
    Win7 Pro
    2xGTX680FTW 4gb in SLI(Evga)
    Z77FTW Mobo(Evga)
    1200w Classifide SR-2 Psu(Evga)
    8Gb of Ripjaw Ram @2133
    i7 3770k @ 4.8
    2x240gb HyperX 3K SSDs in RAID
    Just to name a little bit.
    (1)
    Last edited by Serj_Tankian; 09-11-2013 at 07:11 AM.

Player
    Character
    Youko Nakajima
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Serj_Tankian View Post
    1st off tho, before people wonder if this is against any TOS or w/e, Its not. It does nothing to any game files. It is a 3d graphic modification for games like TES Skyrim, GTA 4, GTA San Andreas, Deus Ex HR, FSX, and many others. It works by modifying render function calls of the game and applying additional effects.Currently if you just slap the ENBseries into the game, all sorts of uggeh happens, like EXTREME blooms that makes carbies look like a 10,000w light bulb. Props to http://www.enbdev.com/ for makin ENBseries.

Here is a couple Screenshots of what I have come up with so far :P

This one is an avid user of the ENB Series for both Skyrim and GTA IV, outstanding that an ENB is released for ARR, it would like some guidance from Mods/Devs/Staff a solid yes or no as if using an ENB injector is a violation of the User Agreement though.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Serj Tankian
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 38
    Its not so much that one is release, its one that I am modifying to work, lol. Messin with the .ini file and whatnot to get the best possible look :P Also, if a mod/dev/staff can show that this is indeed violating the U/A or TOS, I will stop what I am trying to make :P All changes done are on the Pc side, the way your PC reads what the game is putting out. Basically.
    (0)
    Last edited by Serj_Tankian; 09-10-2013 at 03:29 PM.

Player
    Character
    Youko Nakajima
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Serj_Tankian View Post
    Its not so much that one is release, its one that I am modifying to work, lol. Messin with the .ini file and whatnot to get the best possible look :P Also, if a mod/dev/staff can show that this is indeed violating the U/A or TOS, I will stop what I am trying to make :P All changes done are on the Pc side, the way your PC reads what the game is putting out. Basically.
    Precisely what was done in Skyrim, it modifies how shaders/lighting/etc are handled at the video card. This one does not see how any ENB could violate ToS but it would want to make absolutely certain before using/releasing it.

Specifically it remembers for a very long time SE considered FFXI Windower an 'unauthorized third party tool' then later incorporated it into later releases of that game. This one even remembers several people banned for using it, maybe SE has changed in the succeeding 6 years but it never hurts to err on the side of caution.
    (3)

6. 09-10-2013 03:39 PM

Player
    Character
    Serj Tankian
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 38
    Quote Originally Posted by Xayoc View Post
    it never hurts to err on the side of caution.
    So very true. I did a bit o lookin around on other sites and what not and so far, I've yet to find anything saying otherwise. But, As stated, if a dev/mod/staff see this, let us know :P till then, I'ma probly keep tinkering with it :P
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aduro Extraho
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 46
    Do be careful. While it does nothing to the game files, it does inject the DX9 .dll files, and is detectable. Some MMORPGS ban for this, most don't. I'd still take it carefully guys.
    (5)

Character
    Alhanelem Amidatelion
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    1st off tho, before people wonder if this is against any TOS or w/e, Its not. It does nothing to any game files.
    You don't have to modify game files to violate the TOS. Interacting with the executable, as the program you're referencing does, is against the TOS.
    (13)

Player
    Character
    Tiraelina Kyara
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    Yeah.

I would recommend not using it unless SE states specifically that it's allowed unless you want to risk being banned.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Shneibel Panipahr
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 80
    send SE a mail and ask if it is ok to use it, at least we ll get a solid answer from their side
    (0)

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast