Player
    Character
    Zenogaist Zero
    World
    Atomos
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60

English speakers on Atomos?

Hey all, through event I ended up with my main character on Atomos!

Since there isn't any yet, wanted to start a thread to see who might be on this world beside me!

Let us know if your in a FC or LS.

If you are looking for some RP or just end-game!

Hope to hear from other Atomos players.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Olgar Lantus
    World
    Atomos
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 30
    Yeah i looking for English speaking FC any recommend?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zenogaist Zero
    World
    Atomos
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    I'm with Fantasy Gang

there is also Valhala that is pretty big.

You can find them on the FC page of load stone for some references.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Hito Guenos
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    Fantasy Gang all the way!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nikki Sixx
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 40
    Hi guys. I'm in Valhalla on Atomos. It's a pretty fun FC, and yes english-speaking. It's a mixture of all kinds of players. The leaders know each other in real life, and are the hard core ones.. they're high level, working on relic quests, yada yada yada. There's people that have more crafting classes leveled up than battle classes. There's the dreaded casuals like me, who like to fill out hunting logs and read all the quests. A lot of the members, myself included, only created on Atomos because our NA server was full - but we ended up staying since the FC seemed fun. If anyone wants to join, it's open recruitment, and everyone can invite. Tell 'em Lexi sent ya!

Valhalla on Lodestone
    http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...2186062939693/
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kyron Shaw
    World
    Atomos
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 33
    Quote Originally Posted by Olgar View Post
    Yeah i looking for English speaking FC any recommend?
    I'm on Atomos, and I'm in an English speaking FC called Valhalla. They have about 130 players atm. They are all pretty cool guys, and they insist that all communication is in English(we have JP members, but they use auto-translate). Anyways, I can't recruit you because I'm not high ranking enough, but with some effort I'm sure you could find them!
    (0)
    /Users/admin/Desktop/T for TALE-01.png

Player
    Character
    Valia Rosa
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 71
    It's frustrating to me that I am unable to create a new thread in this subforum even though I am level 50. Who knows what the actual requirements are, smdh.

That being said... I'm resurrecting this thread to let people know that there are still active English FCs on Atomos. Harmonium is a large, fun, casual, helpful group that welcomes any player of any level! We have speakers of other languages in the FC but the chat is primarily in English.

There is also a new linkshell for English speakers on Atomos that allows us to coordinate dungeon runs and primal fights while still staying with the FC of our choice.

If anyone is interested, feel free to contact me (Valia Rosa) in game, by commenting on this thread, or through my Lodestone blog. We'll be happy to have you join us!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Raydeus Chris'tin
    World
    Atomos
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadana View Post
    It's frustrating to me that I am unable to create a new thread in this subforum even though I am level 50. Who knows what the actual requirements are, smdh.
    You need to set your main class to your lvl 50 (I think it's 30+ for posting new threads, but not sure) in the control panel of the forum.

Settings > Edit Character

Then make the first class on the left be your lvl 50. I guess it kinda makes sense why they did it that way, but they really needed to make the rules more clear instead of just giving you some vague error. But that's SE for ya.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Valia Rosa
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 71
    Quote Originally Posted by Raydeus View Post
    You need to set your main class to your lvl 50 (I think it's 30+ for posting new threads, but not sure) in the control panel of the forum.

Settings > Edit Character

Then make the first class on the left be your lvl 50. I guess it kinda makes sense why they did it that way, but they really needed to make the rules more clear instead of just giving you some vague error. But that's SE for ya.
    Thanks, Raydeus! Hopefully that fixed things!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ishii Attakai
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    I've been bouncing around servers since the release of FFXIV:ARR. I have yet to find a server with an active FC/LS. Just looking for some kind of consistent group of players in game. I haven't delved into the Japanese servers but thought I'd give a shout out here first before dropping another $18 to jump servers.
    (1)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast