Character
    Pwna Graphic
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings,

In case you haven’t seen the news announcement posted on Lodestone, we will be holding a long maintenance on Wednesday, September 11th from 5:00 p.m. until September 12th at 3:00 a.m. This maintenance will address the below three things, which Yoshida mentioned in his post:

We apologize for any inconveniences this maintenance may cause, but appreciate your understanding as we do our best to enhance the servers to ensure comfortable playing conditions.
    Sweet.. More sleep.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Popcorn Chicken
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    No big deal...there are other things, and other games I can catch up on
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Coris Teijan
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 61
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinheart View Post
    You mean like if someone checks you out? Doesn't say in that original text, but when joining end game content if your score is below whatever score set for that dungeon/content you're not going to be able to get in for sure. (unless it's an option someone clicks in Duty Finder to make sure the party meets that requirement)
    Yup. For myself I'd like it only visible for myself so I know if I need to gear up more for stuff.
    Heard that this feature was/is in other games too and people get judged by that score :/

Concerning the DM and Repairs: Yay! But still I'd love to gather DM again and put up repair requests.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Demlix Layze
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by SionDurant View Post
    Will this address the horrible latency many of us are experiencing? My ping constantly says Send 0 Receive 5000, that shouldn't even be possible. Tons and tons of data suggests that people with my issue are being routed too many places to connect. Can I get a response? I seriously don't know what to do about this other than try and get legal help to get attention, I feel like I've been had.
    That's not ping... that is packets sent/received. In heavily populated areas your receive is higher, because there's more information about more people that your client needs...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Funky Monkey
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by FknNapo View Post
    How bout changing up the maintenance start/end times to shaft the JP players instead of us for once
    I love to play myself, but the people who make the game need lifes too. They all live in JP i imagine, so asking them to do this would mean having them breaking up their day. i may not be ecstatic about it, I understand
    (1)

Character
    Tikara Mikani
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Will you guys be adding more legacy servers? or at least one? or even letting legacy characters move to a new server? >_>
    (1)

Greetings,

The development team is aware that there are times when you cannot participate in content so easily and without worry, and I’d like to let you know future countermeasures we have planned to address this.
    1. Significantly reduce repair fees and the cost of dark matter
      While the focus will be placed on high-levels, we will be significantly lowering the overall fees for repair and the cost of dark matter.

2. Addition of item level requirements for high-level dungeon participation
      We'll be adding a requirement to participate in high-level dungeons and hard mode primal battles that will make it so you need to have equipment above a certain item level equipped to participate. To coincide with this, we will be implementing a system that will display the average item level for your gear in the character window.

3. Addition of a party recruitment window
      We'll be implementing a bulletin board type of system where you can recruit party members that are only on your world. When recruiting, you can indicate the dungeon you would like to do, the roles you are looking to recruit, the levels, etc. (We'll be announcing the details soon.)

We will be addressing #1 after the maintenance tomorrow, and #2 and #3 will be implemented after patch 2.1.
    (153)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Shosa Sosa
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    yea tired of DFing Titan hard cuz the rest of my FC isnt there yet and ending up with a bunch of people in full af thinkin they are gonna replace their Aetherial weapon they got in Aurum Vale with a Titan Weapon
    (12)

Player
    Character
    Eldarion Telcontar
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Mant is at the same time for all worlds...authentication servers are all in JP, is what allows us to create characters on those servers, so when they go down all worlds go down.
    NA is only a data center, no devs or mant team.

Actually what SE is doing is what any successful international compaly would do, screw the less possible ammount of customers.

Mant times are:

8AM - 6PM +/- hours in Japan, Australia, SE Asia. Office hour are like in the rest of the world from 9am-10am to 5pm-6pm. Mant ends when their prime time starts.
    2AM or 3AM - 11AM or 12PM in Europe (Lon, Par, Ber respectively).Thats an off hour, everyone is at their work or school
    5PM - 3AM in NA (PDT) prime time for NA

If you think NA has more customers than JP + Aussies + Europe combined, then I want some of what you're smoking

And no...no company does different maints for their servers, Blizzard doesn't do it, NCsoft doesn't do it, Bioware doesn't do it, Nexxon doesn't do it, no way SE is going to do it
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Cae Deia
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Why not help the rest of your FC or friends get to the point where you can do it together? These kind of fights used to be community checked.
    (13)

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast