Player
    Character
    Umbra Sanctum
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverbaneg View Post
    Welcome to the internet... you must be new here?
    Heads up, people don't care about others feelings here.

Things Needed: AFK timers, proper que, world transfers, better DF system (this patch hopefully fixes)

WORLD TRANSFERS: You need to make some form of incentive for people to leave populated servers.
    I think a lot of japanese players are upset with the amount of english speaking players on Tonberry and Tiamat, I hope they move so my friends can join.
    I have a free company with 140 members, one of my friends is on Ifrit, another on another server.
    Why would anyone play this game without being able to play with their friends?

The oceanic community chose Tonberry as their home, and Tiamat as it was full.
    Maybe an OFFICIAL Oceanic world would help?
    (that maybe was sarcastic, it definitely would help)
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Century Killer
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Riv View Post
    Open Hyperion.
    Quote Originally Posted by CUTS3R View Post
    The only thing i care about for now is to know if Moogle will be open anytime soon, my friend cant wait anymore and is lvling on another world...
    I echo this sentiments except regarding Ultros!

Ultros[NA], Cactuar[NA], Moogle[EU], Behemoth[NA], Hyperion [NA Legacy], and Excalibur [NA Legacy] have all been locked since the last maintenance. Please open Ultros and these other worlds so we can get the chance to connect with our friends the way the other servers have been allowed to!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Mogster Kuponut
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 41
    So many people complaining about a single day of downtime, seriously guys what are you going to do during large content patches? There was life before ARR, and there is life outside of it! Consider this a day off to go do something else. I'm sure they will extend subscriptions by a day or whatever, so you'll get your day back another time. I would rather they fix the game then be able to get on with issues outstanding. I waited a week for character creation on my server, pre-ordered the game on August 25 and didn't get to play until Sept 3. I certainly didn't rage at SE about it -- Growing pains, and this user is tolerable. Thanks for making an enjoyable game!
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Drew Linares
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 50
    Please stop doing the schedule maintenance on my time to play be fair take turns plus our server are on the easy coast of Canada are there really iT guys working from 8pm est until 3am est that's messed up do seperate maintince times that woulda make the most sense?
    (0)
    http://esper.guildwork.com/_/charter
    http://www.facebook.com/drew.linares.7
    https://twitter.com/DrewLinares1
    http://www.twitch.tv/drew_linares
    http://www.youtube.com/user/FFXIVPros

5. 09-11-2013 12:18 AM

Player
    Character
    Mimi Dawn
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    [QUOTE=LyleVertigo;/QUOTE]
    I hope your banned for posting that, what an idiot.
    (0)
    Last edited by Cure; 09-11-2013 at 12:26 AM.
    System i5-3570k at 3.9ghz, 8gb DDR3 memory, HD7870 2 gb. scored 8266 on CCBM at 1920x1080 Maximum settings

Player
    Character
    Zinovia Siderius
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    As a north american player, I understand their maintenance windows probably should cater to their primary audience.

To the people who say that their "largest" audience is NA... you should quit fooling yourselves. Ain't noone more crazy for this game than the Japanese. Yes, we are a large audience... but I would contest saying we are their "largest" audience.

Glad it only took em another week to add even more servers and increase the size of everything. SE seems to be pretty quick about trying to accommodate for the growing volume of players. Hopefully this will also let them enable the digital sales of the game again (and they will ship out more hard copies of the game as well). Look forward to the changes!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Skeksis Poloma
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 90
    I hope they don't go crazy with new servers. You want to make sure that everyone who wants to play can play, but every MMO loses 30-40% of its initial adopters once a sub becomes required. Would hate to see ghost town servers a couple months from now.

Of course, hopefully server transfers are up by then, which would help people affected. I just am leery of new worlds being added too often because of what happened with SWTOR.

Edit: As for maintenance people should stop with the QQ. Most western MMO's do their maintenances when its inconvenient for the Asian/Australian folks. And some of them do it every week. This is a Japanese MMO and they will do it when its convenient for them. Nothing wrong with that. You can go one evening a week without the game. I'll use the time to get my grocery shopping done.
    (0)
    Last edited by Pooky; 09-11-2013 at 12:53 AM.

Player
    Character
    Danira Sunspear
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahlyn View Post
    I don't think it's unreasonable to ask that they rotate times periodically. As is, whether they're a Japanese company, a US company, or an Egyptian company, they have more players in the US than anywhere else; it makes business sense to not piss off one's largest customer base (at least, based on numbers given prior and the login debacle).
    *snip
    What's reasonable is for people to grow up and stop acting like mommy took their lolly away for what is, essential downtime.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Gnu Who
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    All of my friends are only discussing one simple item regarding FFXIV:

When will we all be able to play on the same server?

There are a multitude of secondary questions for which we have no answers:

Are they wasting time leveling up characters that are not on the server where our Free Company is?

Will they be able to transfer? When? For free?

Will I ever be able to get my own family members onto my NA Legacy Server?

Will there be a Buddy Pass system implemented?

Some additional information regarding plans to help friends get together would be very helpful. If it is possible, just say this:
    "Transfers to all servers will be available in the future. Continue to level up your character on an unrestricted server for now. You will be able join your friends at some point."

That's all that needs to be said. Then players can start playing and enjoying the game knowing they are not wasting time on a character that will be abandoned.

Thank you.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    After the last maintenance getting some latency issue, had no problem dodging dragons breath before (Brayflox/Stone Vigil boss) but after last maintenance no matter how far away I get I still get hit now, same with Titan (story one) dodged the charge attack on my screen but getting hit again and didn't have this problem before last maintenance.

Hopefully this maintenance can fix this one, as it's pretty big issue for me. Was there in beta, got fixed and was all happy, and now it's back ><
    Noticed it happens in Instanced areas more than outside, I fought robots and stuff by the Imperial fort near Wine Port and was able to dodge every single attack, same for any other mobs even when there were group of people doing FATE right next to me in Coerthas. So I'm guessing something is going on inside instance server.
    (0)

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast