Character
    Vektrat Pirineu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    1. Significantly reduce repair fees and the cost of dark matter
      While the focus will be placed on high-levels, we will be significantly lowering the overall fees for repair and the cost of dark matter.
    All of this is good news, and it shows you're listening, I'm glad.

However I think this is the wrong approach; it will be good as a fast fix, but the economy is still broken. Instead of lowering repair costs, what should be done is to put options for the players to generate new coin into the game (for example, make dungeon trash drop significant gil).

By lowering the cost you're just making the problem hit in a further time, by doing so repeatedly we will just reach a point where repair cost = 0, thus no death penalty or game-fun whatsoever from the death fear.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Barbosa Blackpearl
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 38
    Quote Originally Posted by Riv View Post
    Open Hyperion.
    agreed I have friends waiting to roll a char on hyperion. its easy for them to say play on one of the other servers but they bought the game to play with me and other friends
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Apollo Phoenix
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Erudain View Post

Actually what SE is doing is what any successful international compaly would do, screw the less possible ammount of customers.
    London is five hours ahead of us on EST there more than one time zone being affected on this side of the world and people from europe complaining as well this is NOT the best time for EU simply because its not quite as bad as us plenty of people play past 2 or early morning depending on your shift no one is in school at 2am btw the only ones getting best downtime is Jp and yes I do think Eu + NA > JP + Aussie as far as profit but its not like I am in SE accounting dep its only a suspicion. If they care about EU give the best down time it affect them none us less you can't put in EU with your group here I much rather they run on EU time then JP THAT would screw less people as you put it
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nours Ode
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    What is the emergency maintenance in 30 minutes about?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Stellus Wistarmund
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 20
    Good companies stagger maintenance to match customers' time zones. Good companies have enough foresight to host servers in customers' native country & hire vendors to perform maintenance for them. SOE is a prime example. They hire a European company to manage European servers & a Chinese company to manage Chinese servers, including patch deployments & maintenance. It's an industry-wide practice.

It's a business & customers should be number 1 priority. I work for a top Fortune 20 company & we serve clients in many time-zones. They depend on our systems being up when needed most. Likewise here, the subscribers in each country expect availability of their purchase when needed.

This isn't about arrogance. We aren't asking all maintenance revolve on EST. It's about conducting good business to your customers. Stop apologizing for us and start standing up for the money you spend. I will continue to voice my displeasure, regardless of how "ignorant" or "arrogant" you think I am.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tarigin Todesbote
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    USA USA USA ...

Keep up the good work SE
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Marius Maraxus
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 38
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazer View Post
    Why? How in any way does this hurt you that other people do this?
    Because having "exploits", for lack of a better term, present causes that to become the norm, and although people that want to toggle walk and RP AK are probably the obscure minority, people that want to mainline mountain dew while they do rails of adderall so they can get the world record time in AK are not the vast majority.

Shit like "speeds runs" is what makes a game ghetto and frantic with a HxC elitist vibe.
    (0)

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17