Player
    Character
    Nialrembos Nightgale
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50

<Shinra> Looking for more members -

Hi we are a grp of friendly players/friends looking for more members to join us we are all noobs that where on beta, and looking for like minded players that want to hang out chat Pvp/Raid ect all the fun stuff the game has to offer so if your interested Contact Us in game,

We currently are using Skype atm for Raids but possibly getting ts/ventrilo server but majority of us are ps3 players an few pc - We only Req you use a Viop with us when raiding or pvp, thats about it

Send msg to - Nialrembos Nightgale or These guys aswell -Neo Bogard aswell as Obidia Geonosis and Ruby Weapon an Violent Calm.

Looking forward to meeting some cool new people Keep it Metal \m/
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nialrembos Nightgale
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Bump, We now have a Teamspeak server, As well a few of us are very close to 50, a handful of us, we are rank 5 running xp buff atm, plan to do crafting buffs during the weekends most likely sundays looking for more people to help start farming end game/primals and well PVP when its released. Were very laid back an chill just contact me in game or anyone of the names i mentioned or anyone from the guild you happen to run across, Mako is our guild tag -

Horns up \m/
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rei Soule
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    I'd like to join up. I'm on ps3 my name is raizo nikeol
    (0)