Player
    Character
    Dunban Maelstrom
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 27

Lancer/Dragoon cant roll Need on some armors intended for their class.

As title states, I've frequently now been forced to roll Greed on light armors that are usable by the Lancer/Dragoon classes, and of which were an improvement upon what I was currently wearing. I've heard many complaints regarding this bug and it needs to be promptly fixed.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Elzi Vonfuta
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 32
    Please refer to the thread I started on this issue. http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...on-lancer-gear.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Gerkargeo Destin
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    That thread should not have been marked as a bug because it is obvious that we Lancers are experiencing this in every dungeon.
    bumping this to make sure it gets seen and addressed.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lafier Relana
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    I have to agree. If your going to make a piece of gear only useable by classes X, Y, and Z. Then let classes X, Y, and Z roll need on it. There is no point in being able to use a piece of gear if you cant roll need on it because someone else is going to roll need on it and you'll never be able to get that piece of gear. In the unlikely chance they do greed it, you still have to outroll 3 other players to get the gear. Its ludicrous that it works the way it works right now. My lancer is up to 44 right now, and while I don't really mind this 'bug' much, the way it works right now just doesn't make any sense. I would like to see it changed one way or another, just so it isn't so silly.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Wyvern Heart
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80
    Bump, please change this.
    (0)