Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Avery Fierce
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 67

Lvl 50 peoples attitudes...... Needs some major fixing.

Is it me or are the lvl 50 players that have the darklight gear just plan d..ks? Seriously tried to do titan hm and people leave because of gear, tried to join a titan group and few seconds later they kicked me out because i wasnt fully geared, and tried to do AK and people just being plain rude. What is it that just turns people into jerks? I just played threw a dungon and we asked the palidan to do numbers so we can attack the same beast. He didnt answer but his friend said, sorry were in a FC so we understand each other. So after a while i was just getting a little upset so i started numbering the beast. The paladin then says if you keep numbering we will stop attacking. I then said sorry but i need this to know who yall are attacking. So the person said okay. We get to before the stone wall boss and the i numbered one more time, the tank and blm stoped attacking and just ran into the boss fight, while the beast were fallowing the paladin. We didnt beet the boss because we fought with no buffs and there hp was a 20% so the healer was tring to regain them. So when i went back the blm was rantiing about how omg the drg (me) cant attack worth crap because i left that bee for him to kill (witch i was frozen) and the healer sucks because we died. I got agroed right near the boss entrance, asked for help and they just ran by me without helping. Had the healer raise me and we tried to enter the dungon again witch the healer then got agroed. Healer asked for help and blm said nope you can deal with it yourself. So me and the healer left..... that being said i didnt tell the whole story because there was alot of bs going in between. But just saying i feel like there is no help and loving for the lower end people that are trying to be top end 50's. but more the feeling of kick you in your grave and bury you.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Alkimi Asura
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    Just a bad party on that AK, but you are undergeared for Titan HM I'm afraid.

While it has been shown to be doable in "far less than optimal" gear these are usually people who've done the fight many many times before and are just doing it for the challenge. I'd recommend you get most of your darklight done first if you're going the pickup route.

Also, paragraphs!
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Silver Healer
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkimi View Post
    Just a bad party on that AK, but you are undergeared for Titan HM I'm afraid.

While it has been shown to be doable in "far less than optimal" gear these are usually people who've done the fight many many times before and are just doing it for the challenge. I'd recommend you get most of your darklight done first if you're going the pickup route.

Also, paragraphs!
    I tried to tank Titan nakid and I died . I guess that you need decent gear for Titan .
    (0)

There are plenty of cool players who are also min/max or hardcore. I know it can be discouraging to deal with people who are not but don't let it ruin your game.
    (0)

Strix: "Behold this collection of grimoires of legend! Feel their power and puissance, and let it fill you with rapturous pleasure...then DIE!"

<>.<>.<>
    Hai! I'm Vahl, in ur mmorpgs, sort'n my inventory and putt'n 2 many H's in my name since FFXI..
    FFXIV Inventory Tetris Champ

Player
    Character
    Riela Marcellis
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    these things happens to all of us. Geared or not.

Although for titan, you ARE undergeared. Pretty much what Alkimi said.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Silver Healer
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentlegion View Post
    tried to join a titan group and few seconds later they kicked me out because i wasnt fully geared.
    You need to pay gil if you want to be carried , I thought everyone knew that .
    (10)

Player
    Character
    Altani Dotharl
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    I have said it before and I will say it again... Value in a pug community is having what others do not have. Yeah, you can do Titan without full DL.

But do you really deserve a spot in a pick up group's roster if you haven't put the same amount of effort into ensuring your group's success as they have?

the only reason i have relic on DRG is because my fc is awesome~ but even then i at least put in the effort to have a decent weapon, some HQ ilv 55 crafted pieces and a few (like 2 or 3 armor pieces) DL
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Nialle Velandieux
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    Is it me or are the lvl 50 players that have the darklight gear just plan d..ks?
    It's just you. There are plenty of nice people around -- I DF a lot and have really only had a few serious dbag groups. But you need to also be properly geared for stuff like Titan, or else it's like you're showing other people you aren't putting as much care into doing your best before attempting content. Especially when it comes to fights like Titan where many people are struggling, patience wears thin if people come undergeared.

There are always jerks around in every game. Don't let the few bad apples color your entire view of things. At least that's my philosophy.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Sarah Leonhart
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    I'm a Paladin in full darklight gear.
    I did Hauke Manor, followed by a praetorium run earlier today just to have fun before maintenance. I can do AK or WP faster for more benefit, but I felt like helping some people beat the story. Yesterday I did Toto, and hetali. I generally run random dungeons daily just to help people and have fun playing with people outside my circle.

Sorry if being lv50 and wearing darklight makes me a d..k!
    when is the last time you did random dungeons to help people, and how often do you do it?
    (11)

Player
    Character
    Rap Breon
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Is it me or are the lvl 50 players that have the darklight gear just plan d..ks? Seriously tried to do titan hm and people leave because of gear, tried to join a titan group and few seconds later they kicked me out because i wasnt fully geared,
    This game is collaborative. It requires multiple people to do their job to succeed. Judging by a quick look of your armoury, you would be a liability. You are being immensely self-fish by expecting to be allowed to do a boss for which you are clearly not equipped to handle. It is only fair that they remove you, rather than wilfully commit to losing up to 90 minutes of their time with an extremely low chance of success. I'm unsure how to communicate this point with any more clarity. You need to recognise you're not the centre of the universe.

I just played threw a dungon and we asked the palidan to do numbers so we can attack the same beast. He didnt answer but his friend said, sorry were in a FC so we understand each other. So after a while i was just getting a little upset so i started numbering the beast. The paladin then says if you keep numbering we will stop attacking. I then said sorry but i need this to know who yall are attacking. So the person said okay. We get to before the stone wall boss and the i numbered one more time, the tank and blm stoped attacking and just ran into the boss fight, while the beast were fallowing the paladin. We didnt beet the boss because we fought with no buffs and there hp was a 20% so the healer was tring to regain them. So when i went back the blm was rantiing about how omg the drg (me) cant attack worth crap because i left that bee for him to kill (witch i was frozen) and the healer sucks because we died. I got agroed right near the boss entrance, asked for help and they just ran by me without helping. Had the healer raise me and we tried to enter the dungon again witch the healer then got agroed. Healer asked for help and blm said nope you can deal with it yourself. So me and the healer left..... that being said i didnt tell the whole story because there was alot of bs going in between. But just saying i feel like there is no help and loving for the lower end people that are trying to be top end 50's. but more the feeling of kick you in your grave and bury you.
    This is a much more grey area, it sounds like there was a lot escalation. At risk of invoking a 'tyrannical majority', if they were together and didn't need marks, you should've just attacked whatever the tank or BLM was attacking. However, they did overreact to your unwillingness to follow. But I really doubt this is the full story, by any stretch of the imagination.
    (6)

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast