Player
    Character
    Osarion Durai
    World
    Durandal
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 39

[dev1055] Guild Tasks, Anima and Travel

First, I am very excited to try out the new Guild Tasks, thanks for some new content, SE!

This does raise a concern though. With accessing these tasks through the various guilds in the three city-states, we now have one more way to burn through our already precious Anima. Can we look forward to new forms of travel pretty soon? Airships, chocobos, something new, etc etc.
    (8)

Player

imo they should X out anima, give us the birds, and have mages for tele travel OR Decrease anima for non-mage classes down to maybe 25, and increase the anima regen rate for mages. This would give the yellow bird and or air ships and the boat a more primary use as anima would be more saved for emergency use rather then "Damn, thats a long run lets just use anima"
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Reika Shadowheart
    World
    Durandal
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 80
    Walk? ^^
    /10
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Misty Mew
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Chocobos would be my first choice of course but Im sure they will hold off on those till closer to a ps3 release ;;.

I would love to see a job with the ability to teleport to a few main locations, CON perhaps.... I loved that in ff11 and think it would be a great addition in 14 as well.
    (0)

Player

in a modern MMO? no.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Teknoman Blade
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by shots View Post
    imo they should X out anima, give us the birds, and have mages for tele travel OR Decrease anima for non-mage classes down to maybe 25, and increase the anima regen rate for mages. This would give the yellow bird and or air ships and the boat a more primary use as anima would be more saved for emergency use rather then "Damn, thats a long run lets just use anima"
    Maybe, but think of it like this: You cant teleport to any place unless you've been there first. Personally I think it works just fine now, but the implementation of chocobos will make exploration around the areas where you can teleport to, that much easier/fun to do.
    (0)

"There are many difficult times ahead, but you must keep your sense of humor, work through the tough situations and enjoy yourself".

http://neogaf.guildwork.com//

Player
    Character
    Koonta Kintay
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 38
    i personally think all this walking is painful and think the idea of tele-spells is a great idea. OR GIVE ME A MOUNT.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kory Zangetsu
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 72
    Learn to enjoy the environment and take a nice stroll to the next city.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Arc Jurado
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 70
    I hope they don't make teleport a mage specific ability, it wouldn't make sense with the lore we have. Honestly if they're going to let us teleport at all I'd rather not be forced to either level a mage class JUST for that or pay a mage for a port.
    (0)

Player

Anything short of chocobo mounts is going to be fail imo, it should be what it should have been in XI with chocobo raising.

Rank 20+ to start quest.
    Color of chocobo could be chosen.
    should be fairly quick to obtain.
    Can be summoned anywhere in the open world thats not mines/caves etc.

Anything less than that is going to be lackluster and a huge letdown, this is a modern MMO, there should be a mount system.
    (5)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast