Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Lexalon Kai
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    I wouldn't mind see chocobo mounts returning in the form of FF7 chocobo breeding. I don't remember everything but you had certain traits and then you breed them. YOu had a certain chance to get a certain offspring. The starting chocobos could be like +5% speed and then gold could be +60%. It would enchance gathering as well because I thought you had to feed them something when they breed which could be gathered in the world. This way getting a mount would actually be fun/challenge instead of buy for 100g and done (like wow).
    (2)

Player

I would like to see chocobo breeding. I would also like many many colors available for diversity. Raising chocobo's is fun and challenging to get the attributes you would like in a chicken... err Chocobo.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Emerald Hill
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    The amount of time spent traveling in this game (if you don't use anima) is absurd when compared to other modern MMOs.

Hell, compared to other modern MMOs it feels like the whole game is bogged down in sludge when you try to do anything.

It sickens me how much this game feels like a console port when the console version isn't even out yet!
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2