Player
    Character
    Garet Jax
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50

Multiple PS3s

Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere but I was wondering...

I play on a new ps3 right now I have an old fatboy that my bro wants to get the game and play on. That being said would he be able to play his account on my ps3 and mine on his. Thats not really what I'm worried about I ask cause when the PS4 comes out I'm going to get that and let my bro have the newer playstation. So when that happens will he be able to use my new playstation to play his account on.

My old fatboy ps3 still works but who knows how much life it has on it. Its a first gen system.
    (0)

Player
    Uh just log in with your information like it was a computer or anything else?

Unless SE secretly bind your PSN ID to your SE account.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kael Elenion
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by necrosis View Post
    Uh just log in with your information like it was a computer or anything else?

Unless SE secretly bind your PSN ID to your SE account.
    It wasn't a secret. When you make the account and put in the box code it tells you to bind it to your SE account lol.

@OP As long as you have your PSN registered to that system(including PS4) it should work. On a related note, all PS3 owners of the game get the PS4 version for free when it launches early next year(confirmed by SE).
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Garet Jax
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Yeah can't wait til ps4 version comes out. Thanks guys looks like ill be givingmy bro my new ps3 once ps4 comes out.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tarek Darichian
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    If you don't mind playing on different worlds/servers, you can both log in on one account and play your own characters simultaneously from multiple systems as well. Allowing you to both play with one copy of the game (just not together on the same world/server).
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sterling Cooper
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    You can log on to any ps3 as long as your SE account has a ps3 registration code associated with it. I know this because I have logged on to the ps3 fat in the living room and the ps3 slim in the bedroom.
    (0)

Character
    Indaki Sativa
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Riko_113 View Post
    It wasn't a secret. When you make the account and put in the box code it tells you to bind it to your SE account lol.
    LMAO!! No doubt...

Even still, your brother can just make his own username and account on your old PS3 also. You can have more than one account on any PS3. I had my brother's account on my PS3 for years because he bought stuff on Guitar Hero that we wanted to play. After he sold his PS3, we just linked his account on to my system and voila!

The only minor annoyance after that is when you turn on your PS3 everyday you will have to choose which account you log in to. Not really a big deal.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Skadi Felis
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Z3M0G View Post
    If you don't mind playing on different worlds/servers, you can both log in on one account and play your own characters simultaneously from multiple systems as well. Allowing you to both play with one copy of the game (just not together on the same world/server).
    But this works only if both play on different data centers (one on JP and the other on NA/EU)
    (0)