Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Character
    Syfin Cross
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50

Post Your Solution For Gil Generation

First Id like to say that this is a thread for solutions for gil generation. That means that the game creates money, not an exchange of gil from one person to another. With that out of the way, this is what I have seen and others have shared:

1) Battle Leves award 6 allowances per 24 hours. This amount to roughly 3000 gil.
    2) FATE- Roughly 95 gil per FATE.
    3) Guildhest- 240gil after first completion bonus.
    4) One-time only quests- Roughly 250,000 gil altogether.
    5) Crafting Leves- can award upwards of 5k per leve.

Anyone else know of ways to CREATE gil that can fit into the majority of people's schedules?

Future solutions that devs may incorporate:

-After completing Hunting Log, make a repeatable weekly pafe that awards gil in place of exp.
    -Creat a Bounty Board in adventurer's guild that allows hunting of NMs for gil.
    -Increased amount of gil gained by selling to NPC
    -Lowered repair costs **This has been implemented by Devs**
    -Daily quests that award a fair amount of gil(suggested 10000 gil.)

EDIT: I can see people are not providing numbers for their solutions. This is to help people who are struggling to pay for their repair bills. Actual numbers with the amount of time it would take to make said gil would be best for the community.

EDIT 2: For those who dont know, once you get to level 50 and have decent gear, the repair cost ranges from 3k-5k. From personal experience, I can see maybe 6 or 7 dungeon runs before the gear must be repaired. I am not trying to blow smoke, this is a real issue people are running into and the reason for this thread. To help alleviate people's gil issue for the present and future.

EDIT 3: This is a thread about generation not exchanging of hands. If more gil is not created versus lost, then there is none to exchange with on the market as time goes on.

EDIT 4: With the repair costs reduced, I believe that gil generation vs money sink has been solved. However, continue to discuss if you disagree or would like to add to the conversation.
    (36)
    Last edited by Syfin; 09-18-2013 at 02:45 AM.

Player
    Character
    Ares Skullfury
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 52
    work for it, crafting and gathering have been very nice too me
    (20)

Player
    Character
    Ysolde Shahrizai
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Wait for the sinks to drain gil from legacy players to go away and for Yoshi to put something sustainable in once all servers have similar economies.
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Neasa Vera
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    Dungeons (You also get a bonus for first timers, at least in the lower ones).
    Guildhests.
    Leves.
    FATEs.
    NPCing all the random crap you accumulate.

There is no gil generation issue.
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Ryah Moonstride
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Neasa View Post
    Have to disagree. My experience has been that there are disproportionately more gil sinks than gil-generating mechanisms in the game. It would create a much better balance if there were something a little more supplemental thrown in. Or maybe a bunch of little somethings.
    (6)

Character
    Syfin Cross
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitemage82 View Post
    Wait for the sinks to drain gil from legacy players to go away and for Yoshi to put something sustainable in once all servers have similar economies.
    Didnt they already do that by 90%? I cant imagine that they are harming the majority of servers' income to account for the minority of legacy players.
    (0)

Character
    Syfin Cross
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Neasa View Post
    Dungeons (You also get a bonus for first timers, at least in the lower ones).
    Guildhests.
    Leves.
    FATEs.
    NPCing all the random crap you accumulate.

Can you provide numbers so that I can edit the first post?
    (2)
    Last edited by Syfin; 09-07-2013 at 07:51 AM.

Player
    Character
    Tryst Wildkey
    World
    Durandal
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 50
    Allow player repairs. I know, that doesn't bring gil into the system, but it removes the single biggest drain of gil OUT of the system.
    (9)
    Everyone thought paid retainers and fantasia would be the end of it.
    You were warned.
    Cash shop in, TrystWildkey out.

Player
    Character
    Ed Elric
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    So I am nearly broke now. I ran Amdapor Keep over 100x by now. The repair costs for just this week have been over 60.000.

I want to play the endgame and have fun, thus earning money while I do this so I can self-sustain.

I do not want to Craft. I do not want to gather some silly materials or go fishing - thats not my thing. It is boring imo. I do not want to level another job to 50 just for the sake to gather Gil, which will be nontheless harder since there are barely any quests left and Id need to Fate-Grind.

Why can`t you just sell items from Dungeons? In every other game you can sell/trade items from raids/dungeons in order to sustain.

How am I supposed to survive, economically?
    (22)

Player
    Character
    Shaenrael Calgarawyn
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by TrystWildkey View Post
    Allow player repairs. I know, that doesn't bring gil into the system, but it removes the single biggest drain of gil OUT of the system.
    It only slightly mitigates it. Repair per piece goes from 500 to 350. So yeah, it's a significant reduction, but instead of costing 6k to repair a full set from broken you're talking about 4.2k or something.
    (1)

Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast