Character
    Jilse Wynden
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Strelnikov View Post
    MY Solution!

Every person in my blackballed gil seller page needs to loose all their money and have it passed over to all of us, collectively.
    Wont work. The players sending you tells are usually normal player accounts who were either hacked, or tricked into "power leveling". These are not the accounts that actually have the gil, but are usually the ones getting banned. Unless we can get people who actually utilize gil sellers to turn in those accounts who send them the actual gil, its pointless. Now, this will never happen, because buying gil gets the same punishment as selling it. So what is happening in this case is hacked accounts and buyers are getting banned, sellers remain free to sell.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jilse Wynden
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by valhalla View Post
    You, as a lvl 50 pug, could make 50k gil off me per day. Just me. But you don't. You don't take the time to find what gathering skills of yours are marketable. And when you fools have something marketable...You sell it for pennies, because you don't know its market value, because you never found out, because you don't care. Then you complain that you're broke. I love it, keep doing what you're doing. Keep allowing me to bank of of your hard work, then blame the game for your shortcomings. You probably don't know but I'm making bank because of you.
    Finding something marketable is not always the issue. As a miner, I found a item that actually made a profit. Next day, the price dropped 300%, because people were looking for a quick sell. Tell me how dropping something from 100 gil an item to 10 in a matter of hours is a good thing.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Bustaballs Bbot
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Jilse View Post
    Finding something marketable is not always the issue. As a miner, I found a item that actually made a profit. Next day, the price dropped 300%, because people were looking for a quick sell. Tell me how dropping something from 100 gil an item to 10 in a matter of hours is a good thing.
    Tell me how it's good if gas suddenly drops to 35 cents a gallon tomorrow? It's good for the consumer.

This is an mmo. And it's brand new. Supply and demand for goods are going to rapidly fluctuate. And since the game is new people are still trying to figure out a proper market price. I've personally found tons and tons of extremely profitable stuff. They all fluctuate but I still make big gil off everything regardless. If the recent sell history isn't what I'm wanting, I'll sell for higher or hold on to the goods until prices go up.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cloudcroft Ieyasu
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 52
    Quote Originally Posted by Jilse View Post
    If you found something that was shorter on supply at the time, awesome, but if supply increases, you will get undercut. If it was a quick sell, the prices will rise back to what it was before. If it stays low, time to move on to other mats and bank what you do have left for when the supply drops. Sometimes, it's more work than it's worth.
    (0)

Character
    Erik Mynhier
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 74
    The best way to make money is mining I feel. Anyone can do it, hell I even found a picture of a Lalafell miner.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Valenix Shadowtails
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Repeatable Quests.. Daily's,Weekly's etc,maybe even adding tomes as a reward for these missions as well
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ulric Delkin
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 81
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghozt View Post
    Repeatable Quests.. Daily's,Weekly's etc,maybe even adding tomes as a reward for these missions as well
    Agree. Repeatable quests- different kinds of them- is a good solution for gaining gil every day
    (2)
    Last edited by Onyxys; 10-05-2013 at 08:38 PM. Reason: word mistake

Player
    Character
    Spyrit Moon
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Tokens are the best security measure against being hacked, to a degree. NEVER click a link in your email, ALWAYS go directly to the SE account management site, or the prefered point of interest on the OFFICIAL website. And the only solution to end gilsellers, is stop buying gil or characters.

If you suspect the email you got is a phishing one, change your email address in your account asap.
    (0)
    Last edited by Spyrit; 10-09-2013 at 09:28 PM.

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35