Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Pikup Styks
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Really would like an answer to why this is still a problem.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Seriat Toren
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 60
    Can PS3 players not just add hotbars to the HUD through System Config? Personally I play on PC but use a PS3 controller. I have the controller set up like any PS3 player would but also have 5 hotbars on my screen for non-gcds, gear/job swaps, mounts etc.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sesile Kokoro
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriat View Post
    Can PS3 players not just add hotbars to the HUD through System Config? Personally I play on PC but use a PS3 controller. I have the controller set up like any PS3 player would but also have 5 hotbars on my screen for non-gcds, gear/job swaps, mounts etc.
    Nope, no hotbars at all. Would be nice to have at least one that I could use keyboard num keys to activate commands from.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tekaru Spark
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 20
    This is one of the remaining head-scratchers about this game. the map is terrible. (have to bring that up.)

I'm not knocking the game pad UI, it mostly works. I get that its supposed to represent the buttons and d-pad on screen. but targeting friendlies as a healer is terrible.

but the big head-scratcher is OTHER MMOs have done it. you can play Champions Online, for example, and the UI doesn't change! it's the same taskbar! you can even use a keyboard and game pad at the exact same time! no "character configuration" menu to toggle it back and forth, they both work!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Parry Lyndon
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    I prefer PS3's hotbar, I find it a lot easier.
    Never had problems in casting, I have one hotbar for damage, one for heal, one for the Main Commands and one for mounts/minions/teleport/materia and stuff like this.
    If they make a keyboard hotbar I hope they don't remove the joypad one.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2