Character
    Ken Rage
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50

Fantasia

Hello guys,

Since i'm 1.0 player I recieved the item Fantasia through my mail. I didn't plan to use it, then I paid for my subscription and I recieved the Wind-up Cursor Minion along with Fantasia. My issue, I cannot pick both items! I know Fantasia is a "Unique" & "Untradable" item but don't you guys think it should be only "Untradable"? Because I cannot pick the Minion alone, I have to pick both items. In my openion the solutions are:

1) I throw the Fantasia item which is in my inventory in order to pick BOTH items from the E-mail.
    I don't suggest it, would be nice if I can have two Fantasia items.

2) In case I recieved multiple items in one mail, I can pick one of them and leave the rest for later. (does e-mail get deleted after sometime in game?)
    I wish its not planned ...

3) Fantasia became only "Untradable".
    This is what I prefer, it would be even better if they merged both 2nd and 3rd options imo.

Best regards and wishes,
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Inzoum Zimia
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 80
    Can you store the first bottle of Fantasia on a Retainer?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ken Rage
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Inzoum View Post
    Can you store the first bottle of Fantasia on a Retainer?
    Thanks Inzoum! didn't think about it, I was able to store Fantasia with the Retainer, so I was able to pick up the items within the mail. But now I have to keep the other Fantasia with my inventory all the way :/
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fotix Topitopi
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 30
    I got the 1.0 Vet Fantasia. How do I get the 2nd Fantasia? My subscription is set to 90 days. Got an email that the change was made when I did it and was charge $0.00 or something. But, when I get the 2nd Fantasia, I will get the hand-pointing minion as well, right?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ken Rage
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Fotix View Post
    I got the 1.0 Vet Fantasia. How do I get the 2nd Fantasia? My subscription is set to 90 days. Got an email that the change was made when I did it and was charge $0.00 or something. But, when I get the 2nd Fantasia, I will get the hand-pointing minion as well, right?
    I'm not sure if I got your right but I think you used Credit Card right? in that case I believe it will be deducted when the free remaining days ends. In my case I used 2 Timecards which gave me like 4 months in total. So I was able to recieve all items!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fotix Topitopi
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 30
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosaif View Post
    I'm not sure if I got your right but I think you used Credit Card right? in that case I believe it will be deducted when the free remaining days ends. In my case I used 2 Timecards which gave me like 4 months in total. So I was able to recieve all items!
    Yes, I did use credit card. So, I guess any day now then?
    (0)