Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    We checked on this issue with the dev. team and have some details to report about the whole "every enemy having range attack" issue. While it's not a bug, it is something that the dev. team feels isn't very fitting with the rest of Eorzea. When they looked into remedying the situation, they discovered a new issue that needed to be addressed. So the plan now is to address the new issue first so that they're able to make adjustments to the ranged attack issue.
    (36)

Player
    Character
    Reika Shadowheart
    World
    Durandal
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    We checked on this issue with the dev. team and have some details to report about the whole "every enemy having range attack" issue. While it's not a bug, it is something that the dev. team feels isn't very fitting with the rest of Eorzea. When they looked into remedying the situation, they discovered a new issue that needed to be addressed. So the plan now is to address the new issue first so that they're able to make adjustments to the ranged attack issue.
    Good news indeed. I didn't think it was a bug myself tho, just something very silly.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zora Zora
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    And this new issue is?
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Jayvir Deforte
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Thank you for the information Bayohne. Nice to see you spreading the love from the devs
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ayerc Atreides
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    While I appreciate the response, that was about as vague as a politician trying to explain policy. So the issue lead to another issue that needs to be addressed before the first issue can be resolved. Got it.
    (3)

Dear S-E,
    Your s#!% has improved, but it's not quite there yet...you might want to see to that.
    Thanks.

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Peregrine View Post
    When bind is crap, you all will just kite. What you can't kite, you'll have one tank occupy and not let any other person get in AoE range (because meleers are MP sponges at hard fights with AoE) and feeding the mob tp (because ranged attackers hit harder). YOU brought this on yourself when you flocked to ranger as the solution to everything in FFXI and left dragoons and warriors sitting in town lfp for 2.5 hours on end.

Goats sneeze on you because your predecessors PROVED what you would do without them doing so.
    When did you play FFXI? 2003?

This ranged attack nonsense on every mob needs to go and I'm glad to hear that it will.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ashely Riot
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Good news I never understood why every mob had range attack, doesn't make sense for ALL mobs to have it.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Corrderio Gabbiani
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by PikachuLink View Post
    And this new issue is?
    Bad programming? That's the only thing I can think of. Since why would a new issue arise just by locking enemies out of a ranged attack?
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Demacia View Post
    When did you play FFXI? 2003?

This ranged attack nonsense on every mob needs to go and I'm glad to hear that it will.
    The whole time, from the time where rangers were the solution to everything to when they were put in their rightful place in the game. I'm guessing you didn't play in 2003, because you want the same mistakes.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Reika Shadowheart
    World
    Durandal
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 70
    I'm glad they are finding issues tho . Death to all issues.
    (2)

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast